Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Admit it.. happens to all of us

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

my feet really stink.. lololol!

Generally over all my feet never really smell.. but the sneakers OMG!

my mother gave me a pair of shape ups that she only wore once.. and ive been wearing them every day for the past couple of months.. i made the mistake of wearing them with out socks once or twice (ok ok more then a few.. geeze) and now.. OMG!! i think its time for some new sneakers!

you know its bad when you get home and take off your shoes and your husband curls up his nose...lololol.. and hes got salt and vinegar toes!

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Nicoles2LilRams
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM

lol, sometimes, but my husband has the WORST stinky feet.  You can smell it across the room!

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Lol

Mami2oneboy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Lol wash them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonkeyMommyNJ
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM

i would and i do wash em!!.. im at work.. so i will have to wait till i get home! i think these sneakers are going in the trash tomorrow.. its bad.. i have to remember to always wear socks! Because my feet generally dont smell at all... unless i dont wear socks.. or in some dress shoes.. you know the ones .. the pair that are so pretty for work.. but always make your feet smell awefull.. lol. but yeah i cant take it any more.. new sneakers here i come!

loren_0710
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I always wear little flats, I have those socks made for them, but it never helps. I have to wash my feet every day when I get home.

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Wash them,dry them and then sprinkle baking soda in them,then sprinkle them with baking soda after every wear.No need to throw out perfectly good sneakers :)

Lovin_mybaby5
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Mine stink bc at my pharmacy I wear heal crocs...and crocs make my feet stink soooooooooo bad! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)