Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I know this makes me a terrible, judgemental, shallow person...

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM
  • 224 Replies
5 moms liked this

but unless you're in the ER, urgent care or pharmacy section of a grocery store, I look down my nose at you if you're wearing pajamas in public. I don't get it. Real clothes aren't that hard to change into unless you're deathly ill.

For example, Spongebob pj pants and a tweety bird leather jacket, seriously?

I have no issue with yoga pants that fit properly... I wouldn't look twice at someone dressed like this...

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I felt like a skank when I went to the ER in lounge pants when I couldn't even stand up because I couldn't breathe.

lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I totally understand. I had to take DS to the ER in the middle of the night once and wanted hide the whole time because I didn't have time to change out of the sweatpants I threw on.

Quoting -42-:

I felt like a skank when I went to the ER in lounge pants when I couldn't even stand up because I couldn't breathe.

lol

Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I was shopping with the kids the other day and my 6 year old loudly asks me why people wear pajamas in public, as someone walked by in them. Lol. Ugh. Thanks, son!

greengreengrass
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:23 AM
I feel the same way. Even if you are sick I think you could slip into some yoga pants or sweat pants. I don't think Tweety bird fleece jammies are necessary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:24 AM
3 moms liked this

The only thing close to pajamas I will wear out in public is sweat pants, like my victoria's secret sweat pants with a matching sweat shirt. That's only if I'm not feeling well or I was in a huge rush lol. I've never worn straight up pajama pants though.

I did see a lady in Walmart the other day in FOOTY PAJAMAS!!! Lol.

Meg2011425
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I agree. I like to wear jeans when I go out unless I feel terrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmorris0217
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:25 AM
No!!!! Footies really?!

Quoting trishasjunebug:

The only thing close to pajamas I will wear out in public is sweat pants, like my victoria's secret sweat pants with a matching sweat shirt. That's only if I'm not feeling well or I was in a huge rush lol. I've never worn straight up pajama pants though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jesuschild06
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this

lol i live in pj pants because i find them much more comfortable than jeans or other pants. and i do change after i get out of bed lol. definately not from being lazy. just like to be super comfy.

MamaTwinkleA
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM
I would never go out in my jammies...my jammies arent public appropriate. And if I did I would freeze to death right now ;p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Yup! She wasn't even wearing shoes...she just had her footy pjs on! 

Quoting cmorris0217:

No!!!! Footies really?!

Quoting trishasjunebug:

Lilypie - (yen6)  Lilypie - (gk1a)
                                 Lilypie - (d4Ha)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)