Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

sleep :)

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:25 PM
  • 8 Replies

SOO how long did yall take to get your baby to ssleep on his or her own? my daughter is four months old now and she is FINALLy out of our bed. but last night i couldn't get her to sleep on her own and i was so exhausted i didn't care so i let her sleep in my arms.

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Felicity532
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:32 AM

DS went through times when he couldn't sleep through the night.  Who knows what brings it on. Just try to get him into a routine.

Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:37 AM
My 21 month old sleeps with us. I lay down next to her, let her nurse, and she's out within minutes. Much easier and less stressful than forcing her to do something she's not ready to. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxTales
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:02 AM
I only coslept for a night or two, and then he slept in the bassinet in our room for 4 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Our little one slept in a bassinet in our room for two months then we moved him to the nursery and his own crib. It took about a week for him to get used to it.

faelynn.oswald
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:37 PM

she slept until 11 today n her bassinetter!! it was AWESOME. i'll prolly try tonight to let her sleep in her room so time to bring the baby monitors out :)

lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
My 6 month old falls asleep every night being held by me or dh or laying next to us then we put her in her bed. We go slept until recent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faelynn.oswald
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:44 PM

what i do is start by feeding her a lil cereal, and formula. every other night is bath night (i have the lavender baby soap) bundle her up really close to me and bf her while rockiing her and she usually goes to sleep that way :) sometmes i have to lay in bed with her and bf her that way and she'll fall asleep but it depends..there's never no telling how bedtime is goin to go with my daughter lol.

TS9509
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
My ds slept in his crib in his room from his first day home. He would wake up once a night until 6 weeks old then slept through the night from then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)