Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Saskatchewan...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

hello i live in saskatchewan in a small town im looking to meet young mothers in my area for even just a once a week playdate for my daughter and a friend for me to talk to i recently moved here and so far the only adults i have to talk to are my husband and his dad....i need mommy friends lol and my daughter needs some friends she is so lonely somtimes :(

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MMerrill
by Melissa on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Hello :) My husband has been wanting to go to Saskatchewan so bad to hunt LOL

wedding countdown

CafeMom Tickers

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Bump!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
funhappymom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Hi-

I don't live in Sackatchewan but welcome to the group. How old is your daughter?

lclmom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

She Will Be 3 Feb 9th, also can somone tell me what Bump Meens?? i keep seeing it in comments for things?

lclmom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Thats Cool where are you guys from ?

Quoting MMerrill:

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM
It's to bump the post to the top of the list so that more moms will see t :) like if you don't have advice or don't know you can BUMP a post so someone else who might know will se it :)

Quoting lclmom:

She Will Be 3 Feb 9th, also can somone tell me what Bump Meens?? i keep seeing it in comments for things?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxTales
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I don't live in sask. but I am in a neighboring province :) unfortunately there aren't a ton of Canadian mommies on this site. There are a few, though :) have you looked in to playgroups or mom groups in your area? My small town has both a mops ("mothers of preschoolers") and a "stay and play" group that meets on Tuesdays. A next door town has a stay and play that meets Thursdays. :) I will bet if there is a community support service centre (here it is called FCSS (family and community support services)) they can direct you in the right way to finding some mom friends in your area. :)

Welcome to this group, though! I'm sure you'll find people to talk to here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM

North Carolina!

Quoting lclmom:

Thats Cool where are you guys from ?

Quoting MMerrill:

wedding countdown

CafeMom Tickers

lclmom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM

i live in a 6 by 10 block town there is a community center but you have to pay to become a member and nobody is ever there to ask how much, also there is a library read along for her age but again nobody will tell me exact dates and times lol very frusterating somtimes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)