Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I'm new Here :)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi everybody!! I am new here to Cafemom. My name is Amanda. I live with my fiance, my dog named Chachi and my cat named Turtle. I am a new mom, we are due in March 2013. I am looking for advice and hopefully some new friends. I don;t get out much due to the fact that I am not from the place I am living at and its been hard for me to find friends going on 3 years now. Just looking for friends and advice. Thanks :D

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmama11212
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Welcome to the group :) im judy n im a new mommy to 2 mth old son:) n an old mommy to ivy my pup:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deputygirls28
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Run far away from this website as fast as you can and do NOT look back!!

Only slightly joking

But hi, this site does have some good groups but also some groups are nothing but drama. Hopefully you find the right group for yourself. And congrats on the baby!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddoxs_Mommy12
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Hey lady! I'm Victoria and I have a son, Maddox, who was born on August 7,2012! I am a first time mom too and sometimes it gets a little overwhelming and I am learning new things everyday, but I love being a mommy!

Slayton723
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Welcome! I'm a new mommy to a 5 1/2 week old baby girl! Old mommy to two pups Iggy and Athena. I don't get out much either, in fact looking for a job to maybe help. Good luck with everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandalee1088
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Thank you :) I like your names that you picked out for your little ones. My Fiance came up with the name we are deciding on. I like it, its unique but sometimes it doesnt feel like the right name for her lol

proudmama11212
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM
So ur gonna hav a lil girl:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddoxs_Mommy12
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM

My boyfriend picked my son's name out. I liked it, so it stuck.

MamaPeanut
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Hi and welcome to the group!

Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Welcome to the group! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandalee1088
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:29 PM
I found out on the third for sure and yep I am having a baby girl. definitely no boy parts. My fiance picked Rhiannon Sophia. I really don't mind the name, but there is something about it that makes me want another name.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)