Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Are you weird about any foods? Is there something you don't like?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't like mushrooms, eggplant, tomatoes, onions, liver, and mayonnaise! I don't like hot dogs either! What about you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mommy383
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't stand soggy food especially if its a sandwich. I pat everything dry before I put it on the bread.
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM
They are so mushy *gag*

Quoting Courtney610:

I'm not a fan of canned veggies. I prefer them to be fresh. If I can't get fresh, I'll eat frozen. I just don't like the taste of canned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Yogurt and bananas lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Mayo, Okra, Liver,  Hot peppers, Craw fish, or funny smelling foods.  I'm sure there's more.

Rach0307
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I'm the pickiest person in my family. There are tons of foods I don't like, but can kind of stomach to a degree (like cabbage, mayo, sausage, etc.). However, the one food that is sure to make me vomit every time is onions. Yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I love broccoli but hate it steamed, which is about the same for any veggie! Can't eat mushrooms, liver, saur kraut, etc... Yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM
My husband tried to eat a banana for the first time a couple of months ago and he was seriously gagging! Hardcore!

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Yogurt and bananas lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I'm a picky eater. I don't like seafood or shellfish. The only kind I'll eat is canned tuna or talapia if it's grilled and seasoned. I can handle fish sticks as well if I have to, but haven't eaten them in years. I also don't like beer, wine, green olives, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, liver, avacados, any nuts other than peanuts, beets, mustard, hot dogs, swiss cheese, blue cheese, roast beef, cabbage, brussel sprouts, water chesnuts, lima beans, really spicy foods, mist chinese or other oriental foods, any kind if creamy soup..especially cream of mushroom, lemons, limes, lemon water..and I'm sure there's more. I don't even know if I like eggplant because I haven't had it in years and I'm sure there's other foods I haven't tried or don't remember and would end up not liking.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dleon621
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:25 PM

i tried sushi twice and one word can describe the way i feel,"YUCK"!I dont like mushrooms either.

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I dont like fish, seafood, mushrooms, asparagus, plums, coconut milk, almond milk, brats. Probably many more things. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN