Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Are you weird about any foods? Is there something you don't like?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't like mushrooms, eggplant, tomatoes, onions, liver, and mayonnaise! I don't like hot dogs either! What about you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Replies (41-50):
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Even the sight or smell makes me gag haha!

Quoting steffielou_who:

My husband tried to eat a banana for the first time a couple of months ago and he was seriously gagging! Hardcore!

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Yogurt and bananas lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbysmom818
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Onions-I can eat things with onion powder, but not if it has actual onions. Tomatoes-Only actual tomatoes, I eat things with tomato in it (spaghetti sauce, soup, ketchup). Fish/seafood in general. 

FoxTales
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Nope, not really. I will try anything once (unless I am pregnant and my nose says not to go near it lol). I used to not like several things, but when I moved out I magically started liking the things I never liked. things like whole wheat bread, green peppers, and plain cream cheese. Weirdest phenomenon ever. Haha. I don't like bologna. And I can't handle much spice. I don't prefer raw cauliflower or raw cabbage. I hate coleslaw. That's really about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdryF
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I live in Alabama and I don't like sweet tea or grits. They are just nasty to me. People always make fun of me when I turn them down on either. X.x
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jl89
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Cooked cabbage...I just can't get past the smell. 

Oddly, I also just don't like my food to touch. Everyone makes fun of me on holidays when there's a lot of food. They have suggested getting me those divided plates lol. I'm just anal that way. 

VictoriousTory
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I HATE mushrooms!!!! :D Im glad Im not the only one. :) I also don't like raw tomatoes.... pico de gallo... stuff like that... but I love tomato sauce, pasta sauce, ketchup... My sister and neice wont eat veggies and most fruits.... and a TON of other things... condiments... ugh its impossible to find anything they WILL eat most of the time. :) 

KRYSTALK1013
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Seafood, bananas, eggs, raw tomatoes, grits
poshkat
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I like all those things. I don't like ketchup on eggs. It smells like throw up
bellyyxo8
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I don't like meat. Gives me tummy issues.

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Scalloped potatoes. Ew.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN