Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Are you weird about any foods? Is there something you don't like?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't like mushrooms, eggplant, tomatoes, onions, liver, and mayonnaise! I don't like hot dogs either! What about you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Replies (61-68):
ginnyk87
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I won't eat any of that either!!!

Quoting KanPsMommy:

Processed meats (hot dogs, bologna, vienna sausages, potted meat) or any "meat" that comes from a can. I always refuse to eat liver, gizzards, pig ears/feet, or any thing pickled except cucumbers. I'm a picky eat apparently.

AdryF
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Lol nope never eat them. Can't stand the texture. :) lol I do love Cracker Barrel,s gravy and biscuts though. :)

Quoting ginnyk87:

The only way I will eat grits is if if I eat them at Cracker Barrel lol! I think they're gross otherwise

Quoting AdryF:

I live in Alabama and I don't like sweet tea or grits. They are just nasty to me. People always make fun of me when I turn them down on either. X.x

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM

i wont touch olives, i wont touch aspergas,  and eggplant is a no for me. liver.....no. other things im iffy about, has to be cooked or cut up in a certain way for me to touch it. (bell peppers for instance) sour cream is one of those it has to be cooked in the meal or i wont touch it. i also go by looks....looks gross i wont touch it. and i wont touch any seafood. the smell of seafood alone makes me want to vomit

TheJs
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM
jello
shrimp
anything artificially orange, grape or cherry flavored
RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM
i don't like most sausage, pepperoni, oysters or anything else with a slimy texture
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meka26
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I am a very picky eater. I don't like most things.

johnie_carney
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM

i HATE tuna!!!!!!!!!!! the smell, texture, the idea of it. everything about tuna makes me sick. i ate tuna noodle casserole and puked. i dont like canned chicked either bc it reminds me of tuna. they need to take tuna out of the diet of everyone GROSS

amanda81919
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Mayo or bacon or hamburgers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN