Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Tired Of Being On The Fence...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi my name is Krystal and I am 24 years old living in Georgia...Starting with the title of this post I just found out I am pregnant so at this point I am only 4 weeks along...the problem is my fiance and I just got engaged on Nov.20th 2012 so becoming pregnant was on the "to-do list" but further down the road...we have been together for over two years now and are extremely excited to be finally on the track to making the commitment of marriage...we have alredy started planning our wedding, including saving for it, in pre-marital counseling to make sure we have an even stronger foundation, and have plans to move back to where Im originally from in Washington State...so now everything has kinda been put on hold...but as we are both pretty progressive people we have looked into the option of abortion...My mind has been in a constant battle of which road I want to take...We love each other deeply and do eventually want to have kids but the timing isnt ideal...there are so many more factors for each "side" of this fence but I thought I would keep it short...At this point I am looking for any advice/opinions to take into consideration...Unless, although I respect the right for each person to be able to voice their opinion and to have one, you judge on the whole abortion aspect...please have some repect when it comes to that and keep it to yourself...thank you ladies so very much for taking the time to read this and your offers of support!!! It is very much appreciated :)

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Replies (11-12):
clz0213
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I'm for abortion in certain situations, but it wasn't right for me and my husband. However, that being said, I do truly believe that even though I got pregnant at like the worst time possible, it was for a reason. Things have been very very hard ever since getting pregnant, but I don't regret it because I maintain that mindset. Things work as they are meant to. That mentality has gotten me through a lot, including this. I hope you figure out what's best for you and your family.

pregnancy
shawnna03
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM

every child s a gift just because its not when u wanted it its still there and u needed to keep it if not it will hant you for the rest your life

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)