Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

didnt know who else to ask...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  • 30 Replies

ok. so i have been having loads of health issues, but apparently my husband makes too much money for me to get on medicaid but not enough money for me to actually go to the doctor. my question is, do any of you lovely ladies know of a health program i can get on where im not having to go completely broke just for me to get better. im tired of being sick and its getting to the point to where i feel like i can no longer take care of my son properly because im always in some kind of pain. PLEASE HELP :)

thanks a bunch,

Lindsey Belin Cooper

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Snapdragon88
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:33 PM
What's wrong with you?

Changing your diet could work wonders. I'm working on that myself. I used to have migraines ALL THE TIME. But since I cut out meat and processed foods I haven't had a single one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Why are you not on your husband's insurance??

I'd look into low cost insurance programs, ASAP.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Exactly. Have you tried eating raw foods?

Quoting Snapdragon88:

What's wrong with you?

Changing your diet could work wonders. I'm working on that myself. I used to have migraines ALL THE TIME. But since I cut out meat and processed foods I haven't had a single one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LuLuRex
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I'm sorry you are going through such a tough time ((hugs))

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

AA2.0
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM

If your husband is offered insurance through work, you should be on his insurance.

You could try googling for your state. Every state is different regarding assistance programs.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I would look into private insurance ASAP.

LindseyBelin
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM

my diet isnt the issue. and my husband doesnt have insurance. i was wondering what kind of private insurances to look into. i just dont know where to start.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Just start calling around.

KanPsMommy
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Where I'm from, anywhere that you can get a life insurance policy or even full coverage car insurance offers medical insurance as well and usually give discounts for "bundling" whatever policies you have.

Quoting LindseyBelin:

my diet isnt the issue. and my husband doesnt have insurance. i was wondering what kind of private insurances to look into. i just dont know where to start.

LindseyBelin
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Just start calling around.

who do i call. i dont even know the names of any private insurances...

i just want to see who other people have called and theyve actually worked. i dont want to be scammed, you know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)