Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you agree when people say that your home

Is an reflection of how you feel? Ex: if it is messy, you are feeling low. If its clean, you are happy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
tiffany011309
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I agree with a few, if I'm mad or upset I clean the heck outta my house. But I also clean when I'm happy.. not cuz it makes me happy to clean or cuz I like to clean but just cuz it has to be done
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM
100% yes
EslingerCrew11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Not really.... Could be an indication if I'm mad or not.... Usually its just an indication of how bad my fibromyalgia is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyCuties612
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:49 PM
For me its true, for others Idk lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SMalterer
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I don't think so. My husband and I both work full time, have 4 dogs, and a 6 month old. We clean when we have a weekend off and can breath for a minute! We like to enjoy the time we have together since we work alternating schedules and don't see each other during the week. We are too busy to keep track most days of the house being clean, it is on the bottom of the pile unless someone has recently been sick. If that the case I make time to disinfect the whole house, lol.

sydjademom24
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM

To a certain extent...yes I believe that statement. I might be happy, but have sick kids, and can't get around to cleaning for a couple days...so it being dirty doesn't have anything to do with my mood. But then the week of that female time my house is messy because I don't clean that much...because i'm all moody....lol, so then yes it would have to do with my mood. My mother in law rearranges her furniture atleast once a month if not more....people always talk about it and say she's very unhappy...which she is...and her actions show that. So to an extent I do believe that.

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Yes, but it is not the same for everyone. If I am category, I will clean. If I am tired, I won't. If I am happy, I mint or might noelt-it depends on the reason.
sweetmissy_05
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:07 PM

No

got2monsters
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:07 PM
in my case, yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:07 PM
No my house is always clean no matter how I feel. Even when I'm sick :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)