Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Dreaming of my ex! EDIT!!

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:54 AM
  • 14 Replies
I keep having dreams about my ex. I don't want him back and we will never get back together.

The dreams aren't always the same setting, but it's always the same familiar feeling from when we dated before. I don't know if it was really love back then, but it's definitely not anymore. We don't even talk to each other.

Anyone know what dreams like this mean? Or does anyone else have the same problem?

Edit!!!!
I'm going out with a guy tonight. A new guy. We've been Facebook friends for over a year and never hung out. But I ran into him and his sons at the park a couple weeks ago. And we both have sitters tonight so we are going out for drinks. :) maybe there is some kind of connection or at least a friendship. :)

Thanks for all the advice girls.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Twise85
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Yes, I have them too. I would love to know what it means too! Sometimes it's sexual too and I definitely don't want him but in my dreams I do? Weird lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristina423
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:09 AM

from what the saying goes is that when you dream of someone it doesn't always mean that you are thinking of them but it sometimes means that they are thinking of you. quiet

shadow_lark
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I don't have that kind of problem. Are you single right now? Idk much about dream interpretation, but if it were me, I would lean towards thinking that its my subconscious telling me I need companionship, and beyond that a real connection with someone.
NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Same here - sometimes it's sexual and lord knows I should be admitted into a mental hospital if I allowed that to happen.

Quoting Twise85:

Yes, I have them too. I would love to know what it means too! Sometimes it's sexual too and I definitely don't want him but in my dreams I do? Weird lol

NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:14 AM
I've heard that too. He has a girlfriend now though.

Quoting Kristina423:

from what the saying goes is that when you dream of someone it doesn't always mean that you are thinking of them but it sometimes means that they are thinking of you. quiet

NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Yes, I am single. And I have been feeling like I need a companion but I haven't found anyone that I feel a serious connection with.

Quoting shadow_lark:

I don't have that kind of problem. Are you single right now? Idk much about dream interpretation, but if it were me, I would lean towards thinking that its my subconscious telling me I need companionship, and beyond that a real connection with someone.

shadow_lark
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Maybe its time to start nurturing friendships then, or find somewhere you can go to find someone you have things in common with.

Quoting NOLAmommaKRYS:

Yes, I am single. And I have been feeling like I need a companion but I haven't found anyone that I feel a serious connection with.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Twise85
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:20 AM
I'm Happily married and sick of my ex making cameos in my dreams! He's married too so he shouldn't be thinking of me lol dreams are weird anyway
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I'm realizing pretty quickly that my "friendships" are more of acquaintances and people who I thought were there for me actually are not. My only true friend lives 8 hours from me. And due to being laid off at work, I am unable to visit her like we originally planned. :(

Quoting shadow_lark:

Maybe its time to start nurturing friendships then, or find somewhere you can go to find someone you have things in common with.

Quoting NOLAmommaKRYS:

Quoting shadow_lark:

NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Lol. I'm glad it's not just me. :)

Quoting Twise85:

I'm Happily married and sick of my ex making cameos in my dreams! He's married too so he shouldn't be thinking of me lol dreams are weird anyway

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)