Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Would you marry your baby's father, just because you are pregnant?

Poll

Question: if it was truly better for the baby, would you marry your baby's father???

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 93

View Results

My ex boyfriend broke up with me about 2 weeks ago... he said i had to much baggage... but before that we had talked about kids and he said he would marry me if i ever got pregnant (keep in mind we were together at the time)

He still has feelings for me...

I'm finding out tomorrow at the obgyn if i am in fact pregnant... he's driving me... he doesnt know thats why i'm going... but i've decided to tell him tomorrow if i find out for sure that i am... and if he wants to get back together... i'll probably do it...

but the thing is i dont want to raise a child in a broken home... and he had said before he would want to marry me... i'm not sure what to do on that if that comes up... if its truly better for the baby...

If its truly better for the baby would you do it???

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Replies (51-51):
mommyof2andTTC
by Alicia on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:00 PM

him not happy/feeling like you did this on purpose = you not happy wishing he would just understand = baby growing up in an unhappy home and becoming unhappy him/herself... 

It is better for the baby that you both just stay apart or he truly tries to work things out with you...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN