Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only 4 more days!

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM
  • 17 Replies

Until we find out the sex of the baby! I'm so excited :) Obviously I will love him/her either way, but I really hope it's a girl so the boyfriend and I can stop arguing about boy names haha :) 

Also, how far along was everyone when they started showing?

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Frannylove12
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Aww keep us updated! Its so exciting to see how big baby has grown since the last time =) I was really hoping for a boy but got a girl and am just as excited =) Im exactly 27 weeks today I started showing just recently at about 23 weeks. In my work clothes people still cant see that im pregnant though thats because the shirt is loose and you cant see my belly button poking out lol

delmeg10
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Oh, congrats! Finding out the gender is so exciting! With my first, I started showing at around 20-22 weeks, second around 14 weeks, third around 9-10 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momsince04
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Awe.. How exciting. Hope you get what you are hoping for :) ....
With my 1st I started showing around 6 months, with my 2nd I started showing around 5 and now w my 3rd I started before I knew I was pregnant. I have a boy and a girl, and I'm having a boy this time. I carried different w my girl tho
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Congrats!  What names do you have picked out for a girl?

Quoting kels1023:

Until we find out the sex of the baby! I'm so excited :) Obviously I will love him/her either way, but I really hope it's a girl so the boyfriend and I can stop arguing about boy names haha :) 

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Congratulations! I wasn't very far when I showed with both of mine, maybe 3mos.

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

conrats!

kels1023
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I really like Ava, Arianna, Aleeah, Maddisen, Aubree, Chloe, and Sophia. My boyfriend hasn't picked out any girl names yet because that's how sure he is that it wont be a girl lol 

Quoting amonkeymom:

Congrats!  What names do you have picked out for a girl?

Quoting kels1023:

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Congrats! Is this your first?
With my first I started showing around 7 months. With my second around 3 months. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kels1023
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Yes It's my first! :) I'm 5 months and I'm starting to show. kind of.  Well, I can tell but nobody else seems to be able to lol

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Congrats! Is this your first?
With my first I started showing around 7 months. With my second around 3 months. Lol

Momof2almost
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Congrats! I really like the names Alleah, Maddisen, and Aubree. They are all beautiful names!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)