Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Could I be pregnant??? *Update*

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Okay, so here is my problem. In August, I had the abnornal cells on my cervix removed. Since then my periods have been about every 28 days and lasted for about 2 weeks. Well, last month my period lasted only 10 days and my flow wasn't as heavy as usual. Well, this month my period started on the 1st but wasn't suppose to start for another week and a half. Usually, the first 2 days are light/medium flow and then get heavy. Well this time, I started out spotting and turned into a ultra light flow. Its like spotting but not quite a light flow. So inbetween. My husband worries I may be pregnant because if I am my bc rod has to come out and my allergy shots have to stop. Is there a chance Im pregnant? Every test I take shows up negative.

*Update*

I am on Implanon. Its a birth control rod that stays in for 3 years. I know that having sex anytime; even with birth control; there is the chance of pregnancy. My period had already regulated after the procedure. If I am actually pregnant, then I would be happy. Dh wants to have a daughter before he turns 30. 

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
coupon_ash_back
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Well if you had sex...

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:04 AM

I would check with your doctor since the birth control could hurt any forming baby.

coupon_ash_back
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Good luck to you either way!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Usagi1023
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:42 AM

BUMP!

boogan1112
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:46 AM

if you're concerned, get a blood test, since pee sticks aren't the most dependable

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)