Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

We lost our little angel

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM
  • 63 Replies
I was still bleeding last night, clots were coming out. So we got worried and went back to the ER. It turns out that we lost our little angel. I can't stop crying. I want to know why this happened to us and what I did wrong for this to happen. I feel like I have a big whole in my heart that will never be filled. Everything was fine and then just out of no where this happens. I know this baby wasn't exactly planned but I didn't want this to happen. We were starting to love the idea of a baby and then this happens. I was just in such shock when I found out I was pregnant that it was taking time to sink in. I really did want this baby. I know everyone says that everything happens for a reason but I just don't understand the reasoning behind this. I guess I never will.
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annas_momma
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:11 AM
I am so sorry momma :(

*hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kayla060812
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I have been through this. It is hard. I didn't find out at a hospital though. I was sitting at home when it happened. Worst day of my life. I was 10 weeks. It was number 3 for me. 6, 8, and 10 weeks were my angels ages. How old was yours?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I am so sorry. It wasn't anything you did or didn't do. Big hugs and a friendly ear.

DevanF
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Quoting annas_momma:

I am so sorry momma :(

*hugs*

Thank you.
mrsfred07
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM
*hugs* I'm so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevanF
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Quoting Kayla060812:

I have been through this. It is hard. I didn't find out at a hospital though. I was sitting at home when it happened. Worst day of my life. I was 10 weeks. It was number 3 for me. 6, 8, and 10 weeks were my angels ages. How old was yours?

Yeah it's hard. I was 11 weeks.
DevanF
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Quoting TexasWife:

I am so sorry. It wasn't anything you did or didn't do. Big hugs and a friendly ear.

I hope it wasn't. Thank you.
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I list my first at 12 weeks and it it nothing you did or didn't do. That was the hardest thing for me to accept and it took years. Also, find someone to talk to. Everyone in my life wanted to pretend like it never happened and it only made it worse so find someone you can relate to or even better would be a counselor to help you deal with the issues you will face. I am so sorry your going through this. I would never wish this upon my worst enemy...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:16 AM
*hugs* mama. I lost my angel in October. Its not an easy thing to go through, and you'll never really understand why. But you did nothing to cause this, and nothing could have prevented it. I hate that these things happen, but they do. All you can do is take it a day at a time and learn to heal. There's a miscarriage and pregnancy loss group on here that helped me tremendously. Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevanF
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

*hugs* mama. I lost my angel in October. Its not an easy thing to go through, and you'll never really understand why. But you did nothing to cause this, and nothing could have prevented it. I hate that these things happen, but they do. All you can do is take it a day at a time and learn to heal. There's a miscarriage and pregnancy loss group on here that helped me tremendously. Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

Oh wow I'm so sorry. yeah it is super hard!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN