Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

21 years old and can't lose this baby weight.

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:49 AM
  • 19 Replies

Trying to find the motivation to eat right and exercise to lose this baby weight. My baby is Almost 1 and i still have baby fat on me. I feel gross. 

I can't find the motivation to do anything about it. Anyone else feel this way or ever felt this way? 

OO and having really bad stretch marks doesn't help.

I MISS MY SIZE 3 JEANS!!!! ugh

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:50 AM
All the motivation I need is to look in the mirror. Im having my third and still have weight emfrom number 2. I habe a gym membership and healyhy meal plan waiting for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2andTTC
by Alicia on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Yea my husband absolutely REFUSES for me to lose weight... he loves me at this size... I feel weird cause I have always been really small (before pregnancy 100 lbs) but after I had my daughter I was 115 and now I'm 130 and this has been my heaviest ever... I know its not big but when you have always been small it feels like a lot... but I tried to work it off and my husband got real upset and told he really honestly didn't want me to lose it... so I'm not... he finds it sexy lol... tmi? But stretch marks,, cocoa butter... not the fake crap you get at the grocery store go to a pharmecutical (sp) store and pick some up... help TREMEMDOUSLY had em still at 4 yrs after my last was born around my boobs but used that stuff and they faded

Mommy of 2 girls & TTC #3 twin girls & baby dust

CoffeeMom24
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:45 AM

think of it as gettin healthly, helps me when I need some motivation.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:52 AM

You should check out the Weight Loss Challenge - it may be good to help you get back there again:

Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too! 

punkymommy91
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:24 AM

With my son, I had preeclampsia, and by the end of the pregnancy I had gained nearly 70 pounds. I went from 140 to 208.5'5 and 208 is not something i ever want to be again! I kept trying to lose the weight, but I felt like nothing I did helped, (down to 185 by the time my son was a year old). Finally i started a combination of the South Beach Diet and Pilates/Yoga. This was at home of course, since I was too embarrased with myself to go to a gym. It really helped a lot. i was able to get down to 160, but then got pregnant with our second child. Once she is born in a few weeks, I plan to start that combo again and lose the rest of the weight. My goal is 135 by the time summer hits. Set a goal for yourself, and just think how that baby fat makes you feel. Then turn it around and use it as motivation to get into shape.

good luck

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
You could find a work out buddy. I am looking for one myself.
gcsadie
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I'm the same way. My daughter is 4 now and I am almost 21 and I still have the icky baby flubber belly. I need to tighten this stuff up. :P I've been trying to eat better, like if I go to McDonalds with my family I get a salad instead of a burger. (Not that it will tighten me up but at least I'm not eating badly)

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM
My kid is 3 and i haven't lost my stomache
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRach0810
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I'm the same way...it's been almost 3 years since I had my last kid and I don't think I've lost any...but hopefully this year will be different!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I was 21 when I had my son. I will be 25 in April, and I am just now down to less than my pre-pregnancy weight. I didn't even really work on it until recently. Once I got rid of the first 20 lbs, the weight is falling off now, I just went shopping before Christmas to buy new clothes & already there getting big... Don't stress about it, exercise and make healthy choices and before you now it you'll be losing and eating right, and exercising like its nothing :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)