Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

21 years old and can't lose this baby weight.

Posted by   + Show Post

Trying to find the motivation to eat right and exercise to lose this baby weight. My baby is Almost 1 and i still have baby fat on me. I feel gross. 

I can't find the motivation to do anything about it. Anyone else feel this way or ever felt this way? 

OO and having really bad stretch marks doesn't help.

I MISS MY SIZE 3 JEANS!!!! ugh

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Replies (11-19):
Laulaulu321
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Join a gym that has childcare and go to classes that are fun such as Zumba or interval jam. If you are dancing and having fun you will lose weight but not think about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mazi184
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM
You can't lose the baby wait because you're not doing anything about it! Lol and I mean that in the least snarky way possible.
I used to be like that, my hobby is baking, but then I'd eat all the baked goods. Not a good idea lol
I joined a gym that has childcare, not only do I get to workout I also get some me time! They have all kinda of different classes. I personally like doing cardio and weights. It doesn't take long to see little differences in your body! Gooood luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
belleher90
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:17 PM

yes i feel this way and haVE felt this way before...i have 4 kids and after each one i find myself feeling terrible about my wieght.....ive gone back to boxing and it was helping but then i got prego again with my 4th.....but i feel ur pain,...and i need motivation as well to go back to boxing when ive recovered....sooo im right here with u....but i do know for sure that at least 2 hours of exercise a day will help alot.....thats how famous people do it lol

Raveyk
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM

ugh, honey....I was 113lbs before I had our two kids. A hit 190lbs after DS!!!! the stupid depo shot played a big part in that...and I don't look terribly huge...I don't look like I weigh THAT much but I would kill to get down to 130lbs. Seriously!

The cocoa butter is the best though!

Quoting mommyof2andTTC:

Yea my husband absolutely REFUSES for me to lose weight... he loves me at this size... I feel weird cause I have always been really small (before pregnancy 100 lbs) but after I had my daughter I was 115 and now I'm 130 and this has been my heaviest ever... I know its not big but when you have always been small it feels like a lot... but I tried to work it off and my husband got real upset and told he really honestly didn't want me to lose it... so I'm not... he finds it sexy lol... tmi? But stretch marks,, cocoa butter... not the fake crap you get at the grocery store go to a pharmecutical (sp) store and pick some up... help TREMEMDOUSLY had em still at 4 yrs after my last was born around my boobs but used that stuff and they faded

CafeMom Tickers
inlove4ever90
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM

im a 22 year old mom and my daughter is 2 and i cant find the motivation to do anything ro lose the weight which isnt much weight but i went from a size 0 or 1 or 2 to a size 9 and its really depressing cuz i want to feel better bout myself but its hard to do..... so i know kind of how u feel

Deannalin91
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:31 AM
I went from size 3 pants to size 9-11 depending on the jeans. Before my kids i was 115 pounds now I'm 144. I've exercised in the past but didnt notice change so i gave up.

Quoting inlove4ever90:

im a 22 year old mom and my daughter is 2 and i cant find the motivation to do anything ro lose the weight which isnt much weight but i went from a size 0 or 1 or 2 to a size 9 and its really depressing cuz i want to feel better bout myself but its hard to do..... so i know kind of how u feel

BratPunk
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Don't stress yourself about it..... stressing out will actually do nothing to help cut weight..... it took me at the age of 25 when I had my son who's goin to be 3.5 end of February a year and a couple of months to lose it and be back to preprego weight.... just don't drive yourself nuts over it
MommaBear1220
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Something that helped me tremendously was herbal life I lost 16 lbs in a Mayer of 2-3 months and all I did was walk and stopped eating fast food. I stopped the herbal life a few months ago and I still kept the weight off, now I'm pregnant again, and I'm 22 as well and have always had a problem losing weight I know how you feel. Message me anytime
Deannalin91
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I'll have to look into that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN