Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Casey Anthony

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 88 Replies

I never believed the story she was selling I don't believe she should be free. How do you mothers feel about this monster? 

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delmeg10
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM
The Lifetime premier of Prosecuting Casey Anthony is January 19th. I can't wait to watch it. I followed the story, but not as close as I would've liked. I can't wait to see the 'Behind the Headlines' that they show after the movie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aortiz22
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I plan on watching it as well. I watched it closely I believe she is responsible I don't believe she should be free. If she were judged by public opinion she would be sitting on death row right now. 

Quoting delmeg10:

The Lifetime premier of Prosecuting Casey Anthony is January 19th. I can't wait to watch it. I followed the story, but not as close as I would've liked. I can't wait to see the 'Behind the Headlines' that they show after the movie.

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM
11 moms liked this

I will not watch any of her movies. I won't google her. She doesn't deserve any attention, she deserves death row. That's my opinion. 

Aortiz22
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I won't say she should be dead because that's to easy in my opinion. She should have been locked away in a cell for 23 hours a day for the rest of her life. She should suffer. She got off way to easy she should have been held accountable in some way 

Quoting MommieSDW:

I will not watch any of her movies. I won't google her. She doesn't deserve any attention, she deserves death row. That's my opinion. 

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I took this case way too personally. I was in the hospital after having a baby when the news broke. I watched Nancy Grace for 3 days from my bed. My oldest daughter was the same age as Kaylee. I couldn't imagine what kind of person could lose their baby. I didn't buy any of that nanny bullshit.

Quoting Aortiz22:

I won't say she should be dead because that's to easy in my opinion. She should have been locked away in a cell for 23 hours a day for the rest of her life. She should suffer. She got off way to easy she should have been held accountable in some way 

Quoting MommieSDW:

NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:49 PM
I will not watch that lifetime movie. And I don't think anyone should. She is a fame-addict and I believe she murdered that baby bc she was too into the partying life. I think she got off way too easy but I don't think the DA did enough to prove their case.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TaralynnStewart
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Agree

Quoting MommieSDW:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM
I do not believe her story but the law worked in the right way in this case. Unfortunately they did not have enough evidence and most of it was circumstantial. It is really sad and I really think she is a very crappy person and obviously a worse mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aortiz22
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm really sorry to hear that. I agree I didn't buy it either. I can't believe she is free one of the worse ways I have ever seen justice carried out. Regardless of the evidence they had I still believe she should have been found liable kaylee was her daughter and she did nothing to help, a concerned mother would go to the cops not triple ductape her child's face 

Quoting MommieSDW:

I took this case way too personally. I was in the hospital after having a baby when the news broke. I watched Nancy Grace for 3 days from my bed. My oldest daughter was the same age as Kaylee. I couldn't imagine what kind of person could lose their baby. I didn't buy any of that nanny bullshit.

Quoting Aortiz22:

Quoting MommieSDW:

Aortiz22
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I have to disagree. I have followed cases where prosecutors win successful convictions on much less. A man just got convicted of murder when he had the same silly kidnapping story as Casey however no body was ever recovered and he is serving a life sentence. Someone dropped the ball and her attorney took advantage of that 

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

I do not believe her story but the law worked in the right way in this case. Unfortunately they did not have enough evidence and most of it was circumstantial. It is really sad and I really think she is a very crappy person and obviously a worse mother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN