Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Introduction

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone,

My name is Krissy and I'll be 28 in February.  I gave birth to my son on July 10, 2002 via an emergency C-section.  He was 5 lbs 13 oz and perfectly healthy.  His name is Hayden Isaac Hernandez.  I used to be active in this group before I gave birth, but had horrible postpartum depression afterward and stopped visiting the site.  Now that my son is growing and experiencing lots of new, exciting things in his life, I'd love to share them with other moms.  Thanks for reading. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Welcome back and congrats on your new little guy!

Quoting thealmightybond:

Hi everyone,

My name is Krissy and I'll be 28 in February.  I gave birth to my son on July 10, 2002 via an emergency C-section.  He was 5 lbs 13 oz and perfectly healthy.  His name is Hayden Isaac Hernandez.  I used to be active in this group before I gave birth, but had horrible postpartum depression afterward and stopped visiting the site.  Now that my son is growing and experiencing lots of new, exciting things in his life, I'd love to share them with other moms.  Thanks for reading. 

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Welcome back Krissy! Congratulations on your baby! I had an emergency section with my 1st - not fun at all, but she was stubborn, lol. It's good to have you back here again. :)

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Welcome back!!

Glad to hear your little guy is Ok after a scary arrival.

What is the cutest thing he had done lately?

Quoting thealmightybond:

Hi everyone,

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN