Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I was just curious how many kids everyone has. I'm 25 with 3 kids; my kids are 2, 3, and 5, just found out I am currently expecting my fourth. My three children have birthdays within the first half of the year so they will be 3, 4, and 6 when the baby comes. :)

If you have as many kids as I do, do people tend to judge you? I get it a lot and it's getting aggravating. I have a college degree and my husband and I are both working, but they still look at us as irresponsible :(

"Life isn't measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away."
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
sweetmissy_05
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM

4 plus a stepson.

angelmj
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:27 PM
I'm 25 with a 4 year old, I'm having my second one in a week. Both are planned.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlessedMammaof2
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 24 with one DS and one LO on the way. I'll be 25 and DS will be 2 in March and I'm due in May. In my experience someone's always going to judge what you do. My most recent ignorant comment was "don't you know how to prevent a pregnancy." My response to which was 'no my parents neglected to have that talk with me.'
MAJL2009
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I'm 23 with one DS and people around here have more than I do at this age; so the normal response is; when are you going to have more?

scarletlolita76
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I'm 25 & expecting my second, ds is 5 and I'll be 26 before this little man is born. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:48 PM
I'm 28 with 3 boys. My oldest will be 9 at the end of this month, my middle son is 6, my youngest will be 4 next month.

I honestly don't know if people judge us. Doesn't bother me if they do. My husband and I Have been happily married for 9years, we have a nice home, and a great life. He works hard so that I can be a SAHM. I am very well respected at the school and in the community. Our kids are well taken care of, well mannered and well adjusted kids. If people want to judge the fact that we are young, they can. It doesn't bother me because they obviously don't know us.
lilangel_4206
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Im 24 with a 3year old girl. Currently 26 weeks pregnant with our second girl....
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I'm 26 with a 2 yr old and am 31 weeks pregnant. DH and I haven't really felt judged about how we plan our family.

yoelys
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:57 PM

well im 29 only 1 kid and hoping to have #2 soon maybe next year, ppl need to mind their business, imagine im married and ppl at work asking why i want another kid like seriously?

mommybellygirl
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:42 PM

23 with  2 girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)