Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh thinks im crazy

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  • 8 Replies
Got back from the bus stop this am and... Attacked him in bed. Fast forward about 2 hours. I attacked him in the shower. Haha. He thinks I'm crazy. These preggo hormones are finally coming in handy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommyof2andTTC
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM
The sex drive went so high for me that my husband had to hide from me lol
erin708
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I wish. All three pregnancies I could have went the whole time without it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOLOSMOMMY11
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM

LOL...WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I DIDNT WANT MY (SPERM DONOR) TO GIVEN LOOK AT ME. I DIDNT WANT HIM NEAR ME. HE WASNT REALLY THERE FOR ME WHEN I WAS PREGNANT ANYWAY SO IT WAS GOOD FOR ME BUT WHEN I DID SEE HIM UGGGGG I WOULD BE SO UPSET AND PIST THAT HE WAS AROUND.

cnlsmommy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:12 PM
That would soooo be me! IF I didn't have a nosey 2 year old who had suddenly decided bedtime is not for her :-/
molacio
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Ugh, I hate you a little bit. (; 

After my first trimester I did NOT want to be touched by my SO at all. I made him feel so bad because he thought he was the problem. Damn those hormones!

tiffani_qt2001
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Same here!

Quoting LOLOSMOMMY11:

LOL...WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I DIDNT WANT MY (SPERM DONOR) TO GIVEN LOOK AT ME. I DIDNT WANT HIM NEAR ME. HE WASNT REALLY THERE FOR ME WHEN I WAS PREGNANT ANYWAY SO IT WAS GOOD FOR ME BUT WHEN I DID SEE HIM UGGGGG I WOULD BE SO UPSET AND PIST THAT HE WAS AROUND.

LOLOSMOMMY11
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Lol the reason I felt like that wwas because I couldn't stand him...I am a single mother...lol....
Quoting tiffani_qt2001:

ashleigh24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Man o man how I miss sex!!!!!! I'm going through a divorce (not a bad one we are still friends but only friends). I just didn't realize how much I liked it until I lost it. I am talking to someone now though so we will see :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)