Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can you be so irresponsible!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
I posted a picture on fb of my 20 month old eating grapes, cut in 1/3 & 1/4 ....and onr of dhs "wonderful" cousins said "im suprised you, the queen of safety are being irresposible and giving her grapes, she could choke, why not just give her fries"

O.o ....um because you moron, unlike you I dont think its cute to have obese kids(yes her kids are obese not suprised with the junk they eat non stop)...& 1, she isnt going to choke, shes been eating thrm like this for months, 2 Im trained in the event she does choke, 3..im not going to give her unhealthy greasy fries....occasionally if we go out to eat, yea she can have a few fries, but she doesnt like them..this kid LOVES fruit abd veggies...

Ugh I hate having dhs stupid family members on my fb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:02 PM
And before it gets said, theres nothing wrong with snack foods, and junk foods, in extreme moderation. I HAD to give my 3 1/2 year old fries, homemade oven baked, there were days that was the ONLY THING I could get her to eat, luckily that phase didnt last two long and she now has 12 healthy things she will eat. But this woman takes her kids to mcdonalds at least 3 nights a week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffany011309
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM
So long as she has teeth, knows how to chew and swallow, and has been eating regular food for awhile, the grapes are cut up, and you aren't just leaving her unsupervised while she eats them (which you obviously aren't doing since you're there taking pics).. I see absolutely nothing wrong with a 20 month old eating grapes.. she's almost 2 for goodness sake... Why give them junk food if they'll eat healthy foods? That's the part that's wrong here, not you giving your kid grapes!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Shes just a raging psycho. It only irritates me because she's 100% what I'm not. Her kids all got ff at 8/9 months, I erf. She is against breast feeding cause boobs are for sex. She gave her kids cows milk at like 5 months because it was easier. She never teaches her kids anything..then said I was a show off for posting a video to fb of my 3 1/2 yr old and 20m/o singing there abcs!!

I'd like to delete her but his aunt will have a history fit so I just let her look like an idiot.

Quoting tiffany011309:

So long as she has teeth, knows how to chew and swallow, and has been eating regular food for awhile, the grapes are cut up, and you aren't just leaving her unsupervised while she eats them (which you obviously aren't doing since you're there taking pics).. I see absolutely nothing wrong with a 20 month old eating grapes.. she's almost 2 for goodness sake... Why give them junk food if they'll eat healthy foods? That's the part that's wrong here, not you giving your kid grapes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WillVon
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:29 PM
My dd loves grapes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Change your status settings to exclude her , as well as picture visibility. There is nothing wrong with eating grapes at 20mos.
MrsLondon
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Unfriend her lol .. I'm not friends with anyone that I don't care for. All they do is look for an opportunity to say something negative.

kary1124
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:41 PM

wow ppl like that make me mad! sounds like youre doing an amazing job with your kids! yea theres a way to exclude her from seeing anything you post

KenzieQsMommy
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:43 PM
I'd have taken that as sarcasm, but that's just me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:45 PM
What an idiot!!!

Grapes are perfectly safe at that age Nd the
Way you did it! And very healthy and yummy!

Seems that she is a terrible parent and tries to feel better about herself by causing drama with others.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:48 PM
People crack me up. Ignore it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)