Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for new Mommy Friends

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM
  • 32 Replies

Hi my name is Dania and i am 22 years old i have a beautiful 14 month old babygirl her name is Giada Gabriella we live in Miami, FL and are looking for friends who we can have playdates with and become life long friends.I thought why not give this site a shot it dosent hurt to try. Finding mommy friends who i can actually connect with has been a challange for me so im hoping to meet some cool moms on this site it gets so lonely at times when i wish i would have a mom friend to talk to. I love my Fiance and i tell him everything but its just not the same :/  I would love to become cyber friends or maybe even meet up in real life and have a playdate :) Here is a picture of my Princess on her 1st Birthday

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadesMommy7
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Hello my name is Ashley! I am 22 and i have a 8 month old baby girl. I livein California. Loveto make new friends though. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
daniamng
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Hi Ashley nice tot meet you Aww Jade is the American version of my Daughters name Giada thats so cute! How are you enjoying Motherhood i remember when my little one was 8 month they grow so fast

LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Hello and welcome! Your daughter is so cute!!

daniamng
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Thank you! :D

krn210
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Hi! I'm always up for making new friends. :-) I am 27, and have a 3 year old daughter and a 6 month old son. Oh yeah and I live in Iowa. 

Bren07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Welcome. Your daughter is a doll. I'm jealous. Lol. I have 3boys, 5yrs 3yrs and almost 2yrs. I love them to death, but man would I love someone to dress in pink. Lol...should probably mention I'm almost 24. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
daniamng
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:30 PM

@Krn2010 aww thats so cute you have the boy and girl now do you want more kids? Hi Bren thanks lol do you want to have more kids or are you like paranoid you might get another boy again lol i love your btw it looks very nice on you the pink :)

HeathLaw22
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I wish I lived near you, I will be 22 the end of march and have a 14 month old son.

daniamng
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Wow i will be 22 on the 26th of this Month actually lol where  do you live? And yeah it would be nice since we are almost the same age and both kids are the same age too do you just have one baby?

rockabillybetty
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Hello :)) Im Seli From Az i have 3 kids 1boy (6yrs) 2girls (4, 1month) I check my messeges everyday always looking for new friends :)) im very open minded and look for open minded friends too Welcome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)