Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing myself...

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:43 PM
  • 7 Replies
My name is Michelle. I have a two-month old named Liam and am in a committed relationship with his father. I'm hoping the moms on this site are a bit more pleasant than the recent sites I've tried. Hope to here from all of you and make some much-needed friends.
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
daniamng
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Hi Michelle Congrats on your baby boy! Liam is a lovely name its on my list for my next baby if i have a babyboy that is. How is Motherhood? If you ever need anybody to talk to or ask advice you can deff message me i know what its like being without any good mommy friends :).

AleaKat
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM
This group has been pretty friendly.
I'd stay away from Mom Confessions if your not interested in being insulted for every belief you have.
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
molacio
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Haha, thank you. I was on another website where I was practically crucified for asking a question about rice cereal.
ShanesMommy2012
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Welcome to the site, Michelle! My name is Amber. I'm 21 and have a 6 month old son named Shane, and I am in a committed relationship with his father as well. 

As a previous poster said, stay away from the group Mom Confessions. It's drama 24/7 there! lol 

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Welcome to the group!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krn210
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Welcome Michelle. :-) 

molacio
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Thank you for the warm welcomes. (:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)