Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 MPH??!?!? I don't think so!!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 9 Replies

Okay........So I just saw one of those True or False things on Animal Planet.

True or False: Big Foot can run up to 30m.p.h.??

How would they know since Big Foot has NEVER been found? Majority that I have seen have been hoaxes (spelling??) by people wearing a look a like costume.

What do you think?!?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
EmmaZate
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM
If Bigfoot actually exists, he would have to be that fast or faster to keep from getting caught.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
busymom64064
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM

The day that Big Foot is ACTUALLY caught is the day that I will believe :-)

karamelkat9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM

What?! But there is no real evidence to say he exists. How would they even know that?!

busymom64064
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:36 PM

BUT the "experts" say it!! lololol.......... I am wondering the same thing as you.

Quoting karamelkat9:

What?! But there is no real evidence to say he exists. How would they even know that?!

karamelkat9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Then these "experts" must have some kind of proof. I always thought big foot, aliens, and abductions were all real... i think people are hiding behind the truths.

Quoting busymom64064:

BUT the "experts" say it!! lololol.......... I am wondering the same thing as you.

Quoting karamelkat9:

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Big Foot can run as fucking fast as a gerdanged cheetah. 

busymom64064
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I wont believe until I see evidence myself

Quoting karamelkat9:

Then these "experts" must have some kind of proof. I always thought big foot, aliens, and abductions were all real... i think people are hiding behind the truths.

Quoting busymom64064:

Quoting karamelkat9:

karamelkat9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:30 PM

i believe in psychics and i havent seen evidence. I got my first reading and she said ima have a baby due in november... i believe it but it hasnt happened yet.

Quoting busymom64064:

I wont believe until I see evidence myself

Quoting karamelkat9:

Quoting busymom64064:

Quoting karamelkat9:

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:52 AM

wwhhoooooooooo knows.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)