Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Does anyone have before and after body transformation pics? *brag post*

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

Go ahead and brag.... I have  a few months before I can hit the gym and I need some "inspo"...you can include your story and what you did/do to lose the weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlwaysKISA
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump! I wanna see, too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tilly030409
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Im joining the Y next month and plan on walking on the tread mill and swimming to try and shed some extra weight.... I was actually thinking about posting my pics on here..... bumping this post.... I wanna see too and would love to hear the tricks people have used!!

ruhappytoseeme
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:44 PM

try spark people, its free and they have a ton of usefull stuff for tracking and also some video exercises. I lost 30 lbs thru them, sadly I stopped, had back surgery and couldnt do anything then I got menapaus ughhh and depressed, but if I ever decide to do anything it will be thru them because its all about lifestyle changes and it works and you can have a little of the stuff we love, we just need to keep our eating tracker done and make sure we stay within the ranges it gives us. any way just a thought if you would like to try something that works and is very useful in giving ideas :)

delmeg10
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I would go to My Fitness Pal. There are a bunch of before and afters, stories, tips for success, inspiration and "challenges" on the forum. The people are great over there! Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sexyfox09
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I'm quiting drinking Mountian dew, then on February 1st I'm going to start the Atkins diet. 

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:44 PM
2 moms liked this

This was when I lost 35lbs in the beginning of 12. I gained a little back but I still look 100x better than before. 

I ate very clean, no soda, no energy drinks. Period. There was no way around it. Nothing sugary. Nothing boxed. I counted calories and made sure to walk alot. 

DejeweleD
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM

GREAT job

Quoting MommieSDW:

This was when I lost 35lbs in the beginning of 12. I gained a little back but I still look 100x better than before. 

I ate very clean, no soda, no energy drinks. Period. There was no way around it. Nothing sugary. Nothing boxed. I counted calories and made sure to walk alot. 

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Check out the Healthy Weight Loss group! Lots of the ladies have journals with before and after pics :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ultra_
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

No. I was fine until now. NOW I'm going to start working out for our cruise. I don't want to be in a one piece.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't do anything special to lose the weight. it just kinda melted off....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)