Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Does anyone have before and after body transformation pics? *brag post*

Posted by   + Show Post

Go ahead and brag.... I have  a few months before I can hit the gym and I need some "inspo"...you can include your story and what you did/do to lose the weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
HannahLee87
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM
I was told it may tighten up with time. I don't think any exercise helps because as my stomach get smaller my sagging skin gets more wrinkled :-/ I'm not sure if I'm seeing what I want to see or not but it kind of looks like its gotten a bit better.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Besides surgery is there no way to get rid of the lose skin?

Quoting HannahLee87:

I was 296 I'm 158 and its pretty bad. Everybody told me tht because I'm young (25) it shouldn't be too bad but I beg to differ lol it may be getting a little better but I see a tuck in my future

Quoting mstkn.identity:

I'm so worried about that. I was 295, now I'm 244 and want to get down to about 150-160 and I'm worried ill have saggy skin :-/

Quoting HannahLee87:

I wish! I have so much loose skin from losing weight it's scary lol

Quoting Ultra_:

No. I was fine until now. NOW I'm going to start working out for our cruise. I don't want to be in a one piece.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HannahLee87
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Thank you!!..Losing weight was my New Years resolution last January. I went at it full force and I have to say I am proud of myself for sticking with this! I lost my first pregnancy (we TTC for 7 years) in Decemeber at 16 weeks and it led to some emotional eating. I realized I couldn't go back to that place and stepped it up again. I am going to get to 140lbs by summer!!!

Quoting norahsmommy:

You look amazing!! I'm on mfp also. I hate logging when I eat something I shouldn't. It's good motivation. I'm doing low carb/sugar as well. I started at 240 or so 11 months ago after my son was born and am 197 today. The last 15 lbs came off very easy after I started low carbing. My goal is 135 by next year.

Quoting HannahLee87:

I lost 138lbs and I still have about 20 to go! I started at 296 ad I'm currently 158! I'm on a low carb diet, I drink plenty of water and I exercise 4-6 days a week. I track my food on my fitness pal. It really makes me think before I put something in my mouth because I don't want to log it lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Try vitamin E. I've been told it helps give skin elasticity. Maybe it can help?

Quoting HannahLee87:

I was told it may tighten up with time. I don't think any exercise helps because as my stomach get smaller my sagging skin gets more wrinkled :-/ I'm not sure if I'm seeing what I want to see or not but it kind of looks like its gotten a bit better.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting HannahLee87:

I was 296 I'm 158 and its pretty bad. Everybody told me tht because I'm young (25) it shouldn't be too bad but I beg to differ lol it may be getting a little better but I see a tuck in my future

Quoting mstkn.identity:

I'm so worried about that. I was 295, now I'm 244 and want to get down to about 150-160 and I'm worried ill have saggy skin :-/

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Ultra_:

No. I was fine until now. NOW I'm going to start working out for our cruise. I don't want to be in a one piece.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HannahLee87
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Thanks I will try it :) and keep up the good work! You can do it!! It's totally worth the skin!

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Ultra_:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Thanks. I'm about to start Zumba again and walking.

Quoting HannahLee87:

Thanks I will try it :) and keep up the good work! You can do it!! It's totally worth the skin!

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Ultra_:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:11 PM

190ish pounds... Yuck! And no I wasn't pregnant in this pic :'(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Me now at around 130ish
Mrs_Blick
by Sarah on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Nice nob ladies!! I don't post in here much but I love seeing people show what dedication can do! Dh and I start insanity on Friday.
CheyennesMommy2
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM
None yet! im due in 2 weeks..im about 201...before 3 kids I was 110. I have a long journey ahead. Im taking it 10 lbs at a time!! :) I hope this post sticks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ItsBritney
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:08 AM

You look amazing! :) well done x

Quoting HannahLee87:

I lost 138lbs and I still have about 20 to go! I started at 296 ad I'm currently 158! I'm on a low carb diet, I drink plenty of water and I exercise 4-6 days a week. I track my food on my fitness pal. It really makes me think before I put something in my mouth because I don't want to log it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)