Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Any Moms in Miami, FL

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi my names Dania imalmost 22 years old and have a beautiful 14 month old daughter named Giada. Don't have many friends most of the ones I did have are no longer since the birth of my baby. I'm really looking to meet moms on here near me with similar interests, children and around my age range. Hopefully who can meet up with Gia and I for playdates, picnics, lunches, ect. We are ver fun, friendly and outgoing lol :D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Hi Dania! It's nice to meet you! I don't live in Florida, but there is a Florida Moms group on here you should definitely check out:

Join us on the Florida Moms group!

momma21qtpi
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Hey Dania! I'm somewhat close in West Palm Beach :)

daniamng
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Hi How are you? How do you like it up there i never been but maybe this Summer ill go up there i really wanna go to Daytona beach. 

Quoting momma21qtpi:

momma21qtpi
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I love it here! We used to live in Miami. It's nice here because we have all the convenience and the luxuries of living in Miami (beach, awesome outdoor life, etc) but it's a million times less crowded.

Quoting daniamng:

Hi How are you? How do you like it up there i never been but maybe this Summer ill go up there i really wanna go to Daytona beach. 

Quoting momma21qtpi:

daniamng
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Cool where in Miami did you live? I love in downtown miami i really love it here i know its annoying cause it is crowded but i love it lol. Ive always wanted to move else where but idont know i can never seem to grow the balls to just do it since my parents are here in Miami and i am a mommys girl lol. Is it expensive over there?

Quoting momma21qtpi:

I love it here! We used to live in Miami. It's nice here because we have all the convenience and the luxuries of living in Miami (beach, awesome outdoor life, etc) but it's a million times less crowded.

Quoting daniamng:

Quoting momma21qtpi:

jupiter5
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM

yeah dude im in miami! im friendly andf outgoing too! my baby boy is 3 months old =] pm me!

momma21qtpi
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:20 AM

We lived in the Kendall area. It's not too bad here. We have a 2/2, 1400 sq ft w/garage and private yard and rent for 1300/month. We also got lucky, it includes water, trash, and lawn maintenance. I hear ya about leaving parents. I wanted to bad to move north, but my parents live here :/. lol

Quoting daniamng:

Cool where in Miami did you live? I love in downtown miami i really love it here i know its annoying cause it is crowded but i love it lol. Ive always wanted to move else where but idont know i can never seem to grow the balls to just do it since my parents are here in Miami and i am a mommys girl lol. Is it expensive over there?

Quoting momma21qtpi:

Quoting daniamng:

Quoting momma21qtpi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN