Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

The fucking nerve of some people!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:06 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok her we go,. This is me. I am 28 years old, i am pregnant with my second dd, and in the middle of a seperation/divorce. I am a waitress at a Sharis restraunt and while working the other night i ran into someone who looked incredibly familiar. I stopped at the table and he and i tried to figure out how we knew each other. Aparently it was from church stuff years and years ago. I am not even sure if we ever had spoken before, or if he was just a familiar face, and i to him. Anywhoo. We chat a little about life and such, exchange numbers to catch up. Well he started texting me that night.. it was obvious he had intentions; he was trying to compliment me and on and on. I made it very clear to him that i was in no way shape or form looking for or interested in a relationship. No interest, what so ever.. His responce was this.. "thank you for your honesty.. but dont worry, im not looking for a relationship either! Hopefully, we can just be friends with benifits. ; )." What the fucking fuck??!! Who just blurts that out after a day and a half of knowing someone??? Does that actually work for men? I am so offended and told him so. I have never in my life had someone talk to me like that serious and sober! Ugh.. just had to share. I am in shock that he had the balls to even throw that out there. I had found out that he is a mear 23.. maybe that works on younger girls? I dunno.. but who approaches a grown ass women, who is pregnant with such piggery?!? ugh.. offended. How would you have handled the situation? I told him i was offended, and that there is no way in hell that would ever be happening. I also didnt respond to his im sorrys.. the handful of them. He was actually shocked that i was offended.

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ruthzaad
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:12 PM
On one hand you can take it as a compliment lol but on the other hand would be his spit after it knocked his teeth out, that is so lame of him, you should tell him you would consider being friends with benefits but he has no benefits to offer. I just hope he never breeds. *shakes head at growing stupidity of some men*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emilyelephant
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Someone said that to me once, but I was 18 and he was 17, so I guess it makes more sense in my case.  I was shocked as well that there was no hinting, he just came right out and texted it...

He was in a supposedly committed relationship. 

I was hit on once or twice while pregnant.  I found it a little flattering, but mostly it was just creepy.

krayzbabylove
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:15 PM

His little compliments were a little flattering of course, but going from you are beautiful to we can just fuck.... ugh.. nasty. I wonder if that works for him on a regular basis?

Quoting Ruthzaad:

On one hand you can take it as a compliment lol but on the other hand would be his spit after it knocked his teeth out, that is so lame of him, you should tell him you would consider being friends with benefits but he has no benefits to offer. I just hope he never breeds. *shakes head at growing stupidity of some men*

FelixFelicis
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I wouldn't be offended, that's definitely a compliment. I would've just laughed and said "No way in hell" in a polite way.

krayzbabylove
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I have discovered that many many men are into pregnancy, but until this have never had someone just come out and say something like that. Then to be surprised that i was offended... SMH.. 

Quoting emilyelephant:

Someone said that to me once, but I was 18 and he was 17, so I guess it makes more sense in my case.  I was shocked as well that there was no hinting, he just came right out and texted it...

He was in a supposedly committed relationship. 

I was hit on once or twice while pregnant.  I found it a little flattering, but mostly it was just creepy.

proudmama11212
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I would of slapped him across his face-.- someone told me that in front of my hubby -.- it took all my strength for hubby not to beat him up ! Plus your very pretty prego:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:17 PM

He pretty much just said.. we dont have to be together, i just want to fuck you! There is nothing flattering about someone assuming you are easy IMO

Quoting FelixFelicis:

I wouldn't be offended, that's definitely a compliment. I would've just laughed and said "No way in hell" in a polite way.

krayzbabylove
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:18 PM

If he had said it in person, i probably would have hit him. It was through text though. Thanks as well =)

Quoting proudmama11212:

I would of slapped him across his face-.- someone told me that in front of my hubby -.- it took all my strength for hubby not to beat him up ! Plus your very pretty prego:)

ilana_ny
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Did he new you are pregnant???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I am very very obviously pregnant. I am 38 weeks pregnant.

Quoting ilana_ny:

Did he new you are pregnant???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN