Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What a freaking night! Long rant

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 1 Replies
It all started yesterday around 5...DH had given his friend who lives with us $185 to pay our power because I forgot about the bill and our mail had been stolen the week before...anyways, his friends conveniently forgot to go pay it and high tailed it out of town to supposedly work. So about 5pm yesterday as me and the kids are getting out if the car to go in the house from a busy day I notice blue tape on my meter....our power had been cut off!!!! So I call dh and he's pissed but he's at work at a steel mill so it's not safe for him to be on the phone so I called his friend for him...long story short I cuss him out. So he can't transfer the money or pay the bill online because he don't have a debit card well the power company is closed so for after hours it's an extra $75 for them to come out. I didn't have my debit card because it was left in my other car with dh I had maybe $40 cash...plus I had $500 coming out of my bank acct for a phone bill that o btw his friend is on my plan and ran up his data! He's supposed to pay me bk but...long story. So anyway I call my MIL to see if we can come there to stay the night she says yes, dh had to work over and didn't get home Til 10pm so I was at the inlaws alone! Finally I get kids in the bed and we sleep for about three hours and my youngest dd wakes up screaming...she's 1 so I think it's because she's used to her bed. After a few minutes of crying horribly I go to change her diaper I notice she is broke out in a rash all over. She has no fever nothing. It's midnight so stores are closed except for Walmart and Im n the middle if the country. So I decide to put her in the tub she loves it but rash doesn't go away. She gets out and I try to get her bk to sleep she's still crying. At this point everyone in the house is awake and saying take her to the ER I refuse because its flu season she's small and I'm 9months pregnant. So I put her down and let her do her thing she walked around played with toys rolled around, acted fine, but wouldn't sleep! I lay down in the floor while she plays finally she lays down and falls asleep...I look at the time it's 4am!!!! Dh has to get up at 5 and since we r at his moms we r all in the same room, I know the alarm will wake the kids. Well I stay up to catch the alarm. Kids stay asleep, dh gets off to work, I lay down at 5:45. Oldest dd gets up at 7 am wanting to watch cartoons, I begged please let your sister sleep be quiet! Well since the tv is n our room I fall back asleep, at 9 both kids r up and ready for breakfast, so I have no choice but to get up! I am so tired and just want to sleep I have to go to a dr appt soon, on top of that contractions are starting. If I go into labor idk if I would have the energy to push! It going to be a long day...sorry it's so long I just needed to rant for a minute.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kirstensmommie
by Joy on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I hope your day is better and you get some sleep.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)