Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:21 PM
  • 5939 Replies
88 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the 20 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms in their 20s just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OzCompMom
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:59 PM
71 moms liked this
Hello everyone. My name is Jillian. I'm looking forward to making some new mom friends, since I really don't have any where I live :-)
PetersonMommy12
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:03 PM
6 moms liked this

Hi ladies! My name is Bethany.

PetersonMommy12
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:04 PM
7 moms liked this

I know how you feel. I just moved here with my fiance and the only people I know so far are his family, all older than me, and his ex.

KristenandCaleb
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:38 PM
16 moms liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Kristen, I am a first time mom of a 2 1/2 week old named Caleb. I took a few semesters off of school and quit work to become a SAHM and am looking for moms to talk to! Feel free to add/message me! I look forward to talking with everyone = )

adamssweetie
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:27 PM
10 moms liked this

Hi ladies! I'm Malia. I'm 24, happily married, and I have 3 wonderful kiddos. I just recently moved and I don't have any friends here either. :( Would definitely love to make friends here. 

ballousgirl
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM
10 moms liked this

Hey Ladies - My name is Kasi. I'm 26 and married to my high school sweetheart. We have been married for 4 years and have a son who is just over a year old. Excited to meet people in the same stage of life as me!

mommy_love13
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM
8 moms liked this

hey all im Val im 24 and having my first child in 5 days. the doctors moved up my due date due to me having a seziure yesturday so the sooner he's out the better but anyways would love to meet more moms my age :)

WatermelonBerry
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi everyone, my name is Marsha and I am 27 years old. I am mama to my furbaby,Charcoal (who is nearly 6 months old) and suffered a twin miscarriage in November 2009.
Akire13
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM
15 moms liked this

Hi ! Im looking for some new friends as well where are you located?

Lovemybabieslnb
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
5 moms liked this

Hello I'm 26, soon to be 27. I am engaged and have a beautiful baby boy who is 10 weeks. I'm a new mommy and everything is new to me. I'm a BIG worry wart Hagoing crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN