Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the 20 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms in their 20s just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Replies (1831-1840):
mbev513
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! My names Maria and I have a 6 month old daughter. Looking to make some new friends that are moms. 

Nisha88
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm a mother of 3 beautful little girls ages 4,3 and 1. Just found out that we are going to have another baby on 01/04/14 my levels are VERY high @ 5 weeks and 2 day they were 36,405 so i have to get them recheck actually in the am. Wondering if it could mean TWINS

SouthernChick24
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi.. My name is Renee and I've just joined Cafe Mom hoping to get to know other moms and share advice!!:-)
tasha628
by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is tash im 25 yrs old 23 wks pregnant and from auckland new zealand i would really like to make friends because dont really know anybody pregnant or with children :)

mnkymommy08
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks khelsea. I just moved to El Paso, TX from MA.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Welcome to the group Liz! I'm Khelsea, 21 with an 8 month old daughter. What area do you live in? I am in PA.

Quoting mnkymommy08:

Hello everyone! My name is Liz. Have an amazing daughter and a little one on the way. Just moved here and dont know anyone. Looking forward to making new friends here :)

AllNaturalFTM
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey Ladieeez ! My name is skye, 23 , I have an alomost 5 month son Indie ! I am SO EXSTATIC to meet/chat/relate to all you other mommas ! 

jewelstill
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM
2 moms liked this

hi everyone my name is jeweline. im 21 and a sahm, i have one son (Brody) who is 19 months old and i am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my second little boy (Asher).my husband's name is Jason, we have been together for about 6 1/2 years, married for a little over a year and we live in Georgia.

AllNaturalFTM
by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM
2 moms liked this

hey Mommas ! I am Skye ! 23 and mommy to a wonderfully wild 4 month old boy ! cant wait to get to know all you ladieeeez <3

Xaysmama2012
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:33 AM
2 moms liked this

hi ladies My name is Bekah (21), i am a first time mommy to my 7 month old son, and loving every moment of it . I am looking fwd to making new mommy friends too , and getting to know you guys. feel free to add/ msg me . Good luck to all u and ur little ones :)  

Xaysmama2012
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Rin0413:

hello Everyone my name is corin I'm 20 years old I Have a 7 month son thats the love of my life and im happy to be here and make wonderful new mommy friends! 

Hi Corin, my name is Bekah,  i also  have a 7 month old  son .  and  wanting to make some mommy friends :) all i know is that these 7 months have flown by!! but its amazing watching this little guy grow!! He learn something new everyday and so do i  lol loving every moment !!  i look fwd to chatting with you ! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)