Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the 20 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms in their 20s just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Replies (5931-5939):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I find lots of recipes and ideas on facebook too. AND on pinterest! I love pinterest, there are so many great and fun ideas on there for everything.

Quoting PrettyHotMamma:

I've been finding lots of good recipes and craft ideas on Facebook..my daughter is half native American so I'm trying to get into jewelry making

MommyofRyder
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

i am a mom of one ttc #2 and my first son is 3. I am 21

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Welcome! I'm Khelsea, a 22 year old mommy. My daughter is 14 months. Good luck TTC! This group might be helpful for you:

Quoting MommyofRyder:

i am a mom of one ttc #2 and my first son is 3. I am 21

PrettyHotMamma
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I have a one of those too lol I've been planning already for thanksgiving & christmas cant wait!

Nominating
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Yes this will be my first child and could you send me the link

Quoting k9l1c5:

Welcome to the group Jessica! I am Khelsea and I'm also 22. I am a stay at home mom. I wish you lots of luck TTC! Will this be your first child? The TTC group might be helpful to you too...

Quoting Nominating:

Hello everyone my name is Jessica I am 22 in love with my 27 ol man and ready to make a family of our own I'm here to look up informs 😁

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Yes, if you click on this picture it will take you to the group!

Quoting Nominating:

Yes this will be my first child and could you send me the link

Quoting k9l1c5:

Welcome to the group Jessica! I am Khelsea and I'm also 22. I am a stay at home mom. I wish you lots of luck TTC! Will this be your first child? The TTC group might be helpful to you too...

Quoting Nominating:

Hello everyone my name is Jessica I am 22 in love with my 27 ol man and ready to make a family of our own I'm here to look up informs 😁

ChelseaMJ
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
One son. He will be 5 month on the 16 of this month

Quoting k9l1c5:

Welcome Chelsea! I'm Khelsea :). I'm a stay at home mom and college student. I have one daughter, she's 13 months old. How many kids do you have? How old are they? I hope you enjoy the group!

Quoting ChelseaMJ:

hi everyone. my name's chelsea and i look forward to getting ideas and having fun

Kkleigh12
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:36 PM

I was 27 when I became a mommy. My daughter is 14 months old. Not prego but we do want more children in the future. I live in West Virginia...NOT western Viriginia :). It's been a good day, but I'm exhausted. So I'm hoping and praying my baby sleeps well (which doesn't happen often) so I can rest too.

Kkleigh12
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Absolutely Pinterest is awesome. I am addicted! So many great ideas all in one place. 

Quoting k9l1c5:

I find lots of recipes and ideas on facebook too. AND on pinterest! I love pinterest, there are so many great and fun ideas on there for everything.

Quoting PrettyHotMamma:

I've been finding lots of good recipes and craft ideas on Facebook..my daughter is half native American so I'm trying to get into jewelry making

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)