Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
So as I posted Monday, I broke the news to my ex that I was leaving. Apparently he must have thought that I was going to leave all my furniture there knowing he owes the complex money and got an eviction warning lol... Yeah ok. I ain't that stupid. So I moved everything out and some. He woke up this afternoon for work and seen we wiped the place clean and got pissed and smashed the dining room table to pieces ( it was something I was going to leave for him) and started spazzing out. He left for work and I cleaned house. I bought him a really expensive tablet that I out on my cc and he thought he was keeping it! Ha! I took that shit too. It's technically mine since I bought it and still am paying on it. He made a mess when he busted the table, there was wood every where so I didn't bother to clean up like I was going to while we were moving. I'm waiting for his nasty mid night phone call when he gets home as to why the place is a mess and where his tablet is. And get this. He says he doesn't want to see the boys til he moves out in April... Smh. I left some stuff there for him so they had a place to sleep, a tv to watch, and all the stuff in the kitchen. Whatever fuck him. He is bitter and is now going to make my boys suffer. Shows how much of a man he is. I wouldn't have taken everything, but... I bought EVERYTHING in that apartment and I didn't want to risk him getting evicted and a lock being put on the door and I lose everything. He is being such a bitter ass. But yet he left me in September and didnt care, now the tables are turned and he is acting like a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:27 PM
I am so glad that you don't have to deal w him anymore.
Drop the keys off while he's at work brig your dad w you and wash your hands of him. But make sure that you go to the courts just so he can't mess w you through your children.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

My dad and two coworkers took off and we got everything out and to my dads. I took today off to finish up a few things. I'm so relieved it's indescribable. I feel so ok. He called at 10 last night wanting to talk to the boys but I wouldn't let him talk to them because I had them settled in and ready for bed. Then called back at mid night asking for the basement keys back even though he said I could use them til I was done. I know he just wanted to see me. I saw him 5 mins later walking in front of my dads house (the apartment is a block and a half away). He has shown me soooo many more reasons why I don't need to be with him. I know I deserve better.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Thank goodness your gone.

Do you have to go back to the house anymore or are you moved out totally??

I cannot believe what an ass that he doesn't wanna see his children till April. Do you think he's going that to hurt you or he is that immature??

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:55 PM
I made copies of the keys at Home Depot this morning lol, that way he can't screw me when I need to pull the few things I need. I took the day off today so that I could get more stuff done, I get all dressed up to go to the mall to pick something up for my dad and who is standing on the corner of my street walking the dog...yup...him...smh. So about 30 minutes later he called me and asked if I can take the dog when he moves because he can't take him to his moms when he moves...I can't take the dog, I don't have the time, and my dad doesn't want another dog here. Not my problem. He made me give my yorkie up last year because the dog was scared of him. I cried for weeks... Then we got a dog he really liked, and watch him blame him losing his dog on me and telling the kids it's all my fault....smh. He just keeps calling me for stupid shit. If it isn't about the kids I don't wanna hear it. A person can only take so much and after 8 years I've reached my breaking point. I'm so relieved to be out of that toxic relationship. I slept so good last night. I am so happy, and my kids even seem more at ease even though we moved so suddenly. They were so good last night. My little one has been having potty accidents a lot a night , last night he didn't. He even told me in the car last night when I told them we are now with my dad, he said good I didn't like that apartment anyways. I don't like being there.... What does that tell you?

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

I am so glad that you don't have to deal w him anymore.

Drop the keys off while he's at work brig your dad w you and wash your hands of him. But make sure that you go to the courts just so he can't mess w you through your children.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

My dad and two coworkers took off and we got everything out and to my dads. I took today off to finish up a few things. I'm so relieved it's indescribable. I feel so ok. He called at 10 last night wanting to talk to the boys but I wouldn't let him talk to them because I had them settled in and ready for bed. Then called back at mid night asking for the basement keys back even though he said I could use them til I was done. I know he just wanted to see me. I saw him 5 mins later walking in front of my dads house (the apartment is a block and a half away). He has shown me soooo many more reasons why I don't need to be with him. I know I deserve better.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Thank goodness your gone.

Do you have to go back to the house anymore or are you moved out totally??

I cannot believe what an ass that he doesn't wanna see his children till April. Do you think he's going that to hurt you or he is that immature??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Page98
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM

great... he fucks you over, you fuck him over...

and the kids...

well they can just see how daddy and mommy play hate pinpong.

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Excuse me? What are you trying to say? You have noooo clue what he has put me through. Should I have just stayed there simply for the kids? Um no hun, ain't gonna happen.

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Page98
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:35 PM

You're right, I dont know.

My comment is about your children and how fucked up it must be for them to be caught in a volatile relationship, where daddy does something fucked up and then mommy goes and does something else.

Often we forget that even though we (As Adults) are going through shit, for children its worst.

Im not saying you should stay with him for the kids, god no.

BUT the way you went about it, shows a lot of vindictive activity on your part, which is totally understandable, since anybody in your case would think about that.

BUT you have little eyes that are always watching you... AND learning from you.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Excuse me? What are you trying to say? You have noooo clue what he has put me through. Should I have just stayed there simply for the kids? Um no hun, ain't gonna happen.

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM
My children were not around when all this went down, they were at school. And actually my little on was having potty issues for a while and all his dad would do is yell. Now that we are out of there, he isn't having any accidents. He even said yesterday he was glad we weren't going back to the apartment because he doesn't like it there...

But fuck it, I guess I'm still a shitty mother. I'm fuckin sorry I've struggled for years with a sick mother and watched her die right before my eyes due to suicide, I'm sorry I'm suffering from PTSD, I'm sorry my life isn't perfect and I can't make the best choices at every single moment of the day because I have been through so much. Yup I'm a horrible mother. It's all good...

Most people in my shoes would not be anywhere near as sane as I am after all the hell I've been through. Sorry for being human.

I wish you could understand my pain and hurt and understand that I have not been an asshole to him until he started acting like a child. I've taken 8 years of emotional abuse from him. I will no longer allow him to control me.

Quoting Page98:

You're right, I dont know.

My comment is about your children and how fucked up it must be for them to be caught in a volatile relationship, where daddy does something fucked up and then mommy goes and does something else.

Often we forget that even though we (As Adults) are going through shit, for children its worst.

Im not saying you should stay with him for the kids, god no.

BUT the way you went about it, shows a lot of vindictive activity on your part, which is totally understandable, since anybody in your case would think about that.

BUT you have little eyes that are always watching you... AND learning from you.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
londonmmy23
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:02 PM
I'm so glad you left I would of done the samething. I'm in the process of a seperation myself and couldn't be happier.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM
3 moms liked this
Excuse me? You don't even know Nikki, or what she's been through.

Her mom was very mentally ill for years. Nikki did the best she could to help care for her, that put a huge strain on her already, hanging by a thread relationship.

Then her boyfriend proposed, only to turn around and basically spit in her face, and called it off. So nikki left him, moved out. Then, her mom committed suicide, and as her former safety of 8 years, and the father of her children, she went back to get her mind right and make sure her kids were cared for.

Now that she's finally okay, she got away from such an asshole who did nothing but make her feel bad.

Who the hell are you to judge? That's all you seem to do on this forum. Sit up on your high horse and spew a bunch of shit nobody wants to hear.

Get off her. Anybody in her situation would do the same exact thing. She's been through so much, and just needs an emotional pat on the back. Not a degrading little snide remark, on a situation you know nothing about.

I love you Nikki. Please text me and let me know that you're okay<3 I'm so proud of you, and I love you!

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Amen! This Page person is the most bitter unhappy person I have encountered in this group in the years I have been on CM.

Nikki do not listen to her! She must have such an awful life to treat people like this.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Her mom was very mentally ill for years. Nikki did the best she could to help care for her, that put a huge strain on her already, hanging by a thread relationship.

Then her boyfriend proposed, only to turn around and basically spit in her face, and called it off. So nikki left him, moved out. Then, her mom committed suicide, and as her former safety of 8 years, and the father of her children, she went back to get her mind right and make sure her kids were cared for.

Now that she's finally okay, she got away from such an asshole who did nothing but make her feel bad.

Who the hell are you to judge? That's all you seem to do on this forum. Sit up on your high horse and spew a bunch of shit nobody wants to hear.

Get off her. Anybody in her situation would do the same exact thing. She's been through so much, and just needs an emotional pat on the back. Not a degrading little snide remark, on a situation you know nothing about.

I love you Nikki. Please text me and let me know that you're okay<3 I'm so proud of you, and I love you!

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:11 PM
My bitch to the rescue! Lmfao!!! I fuckin love you, you're lucky you are married or I'd be snatching that ass up! Lol

I got a new phone... I lost your number :( if you still have mine, shoot me a text or pm me your number.

But yes, I am actually doing great. I feel so relieved getting out of that toxic relationship. It's like a breathe of fresh air.... After all I've been through, it's like I'm starting my new chapter in this life. I'm moving on to bigger and better things and will hopefully one day overcome this stupid PTSD and depression. He was 90% of the reason I was depressed and I'm working on handling my PTSD.

Well love, gotta finish eating so I can get to my appt. lots of hugs and love... And maybe some boobies lol!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo !!!

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN