Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
So as I posted Monday, I broke the news to my ex that I was leaving. Apparently he must have thought that I was going to leave all my furniture there knowing he owes the complex money and got an eviction warning lol... Yeah ok. I ain't that stupid. So I moved everything out and some. He woke up this afternoon for work and seen we wiped the place clean and got pissed and smashed the dining room table to pieces ( it was something I was going to leave for him) and started spazzing out. He left for work and I cleaned house. I bought him a really expensive tablet that I out on my cc and he thought he was keeping it! Ha! I took that shit too. It's technically mine since I bought it and still am paying on it. He made a mess when he busted the table, there was wood every where so I didn't bother to clean up like I was going to while we were moving. I'm waiting for his nasty mid night phone call when he gets home as to why the place is a mess and where his tablet is. And get this. He says he doesn't want to see the boys til he moves out in April... Smh. I left some stuff there for him so they had a place to sleep, a tv to watch, and all the stuff in the kitchen. Whatever fuck him. He is bitter and is now going to make my boys suffer. Shows how much of a man he is. I wouldn't have taken everything, but... I bought EVERYTHING in that apartment and I didn't want to risk him getting evicted and a lock being put on the door and I lose everything. He is being such a bitter ass. But yet he left me in September and didnt care, now the tables are turned and he is acting like a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
StarryRain
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Just shut up. Now.

Quoting Page98:

great... he fucks you over, you fuck him over...

and the kids...

well they can just see how daddy and mommy play hate pinpong.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Who does this broad think she is?

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Amen! This Page person is the most bitter unhappy person I have encountered in this group in the years I have been on CM.

Nikki do not listen to her! She must have such an awful life to treat people like this.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Excuse me? You don't even know Nikki, or what she's been through.

Her mom was very mentally ill for years. Nikki did the best she could to help care for her, that put a huge strain on her already, hanging by a thread relationship.

Then her boyfriend proposed, only to turn around and basically spit in her face, and called it off. So nikki left him, moved out. Then, her mom committed suicide, and as her former safety of 8 years, and the father of her children, she went back to get her mind right and make sure her kids were cared for.

Now that she's finally okay, she got away from such an asshole who did nothing but make her feel bad.

Who the hell are you to judge? That's all you seem to do on this forum. Sit up on your high horse and spew a bunch of shit nobody wants to hear.

Get off her. Anybody in her situation would do the same exact thing. She's been through so much, and just needs an emotional pat on the back. Not a degrading little snide remark, on a situation you know nothing about.

I love you Nikki. Please text me and let me know that you're okay<3 I'm so proud of you, and I love you!

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Right? I applaud nikki for still standing. She's a tough woman with a great head on her shoulders.

Quoting StarryRain:

Just shut up. Now.

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Why thank you :)

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Right? I applaud nikki for still standing. She's a tough woman with a great head on her shoulders.

Quoting StarryRain:

Just shut up. Now.

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
I know exactly where Nikki stands right now. And I'll fight tooth and painted nail to defend anyone who does what she does. Especially against that judgemental butt face.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Quoting StarryRain:

Just shut up. Now.

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

StarryRain
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM
But I'm an old delusional bitch so. I have no clue what I'm doing here.
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Yeah I forgot you were senile...

;)

Quoting StarryRain:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Wow. Stay safe.
StarryRain
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Fucking old age.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Yeah I forgot you were senile...

;)

Quoting StarryRain:

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM
I loves you sooo very much!!!!

Quoting StarryRain:

I know exactly where Nikki stands right now. And I'll fight tooth and painted nail to defend anyone who does what she does. Especially against that judgemental butt face.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Quoting StarryRain:

Just shut up. Now.

Quoting Page98:

and the kids...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN