Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
So as I posted Monday, I broke the news to my ex that I was leaving. Apparently he must have thought that I was going to leave all my furniture there knowing he owes the complex money and got an eviction warning lol... Yeah ok. I ain't that stupid. So I moved everything out and some. He woke up this afternoon for work and seen we wiped the place clean and got pissed and smashed the dining room table to pieces ( it was something I was going to leave for him) and started spazzing out. He left for work and I cleaned house. I bought him a really expensive tablet that I out on my cc and he thought he was keeping it! Ha! I took that shit too. It's technically mine since I bought it and still am paying on it. He made a mess when he busted the table, there was wood every where so I didn't bother to clean up like I was going to while we were moving. I'm waiting for his nasty mid night phone call when he gets home as to why the place is a mess and where his tablet is. And get this. He says he doesn't want to see the boys til he moves out in April... Smh. I left some stuff there for him so they had a place to sleep, a tv to watch, and all the stuff in the kitchen. Whatever fuck him. He is bitter and is now going to make my boys suffer. Shows how much of a man he is. I wouldn't have taken everything, but... I bought EVERYTHING in that apartment and I didn't want to risk him getting evicted and a lock being put on the door and I lose everything. He is being such a bitter ass. But yet he left me in September and didnt care, now the tables are turned and he is acting like a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Replies (31-40):
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM
For being so old, that Esmeralda look is still working for you girl. Gimme your secrets.

Quoting StarryRain:

Fucking old age.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Yeah I forgot you were senile...

;)

Quoting StarryRain:

But I'm an old delusional bitch so. I have no clue what I'm doing here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by Rain on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:38 PM
If I could remember them, I would.

Us gypsies are timeless.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

For being so old, that Esmeralda look is still working for you girl. Gimme your secrets.

Quoting StarryRain:

Fucking old age.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Yeah I forgot you were senile...

;)

Quoting StarryRain:

But I'm an old delusional bitch so. I have no clue what I'm doing here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Page98
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Such delusional woman AND that is why I always see the same people posting the saddest post...

he messed you over once and you return to him?

gosh and now youre crying because he hurt you again? REALLY?

whoa... Darwin did say it best, "survival of the FITTEST" ... which you clearly arent. Sorry, but that is the truth. You have to WORK to be FIT. Same goes for your mind and soul.

But like exercise, it is easier for many to give into your cravings (bad relationships, etc) and that is why it fails time and time again.

Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM
You're a ray of fucking sunshine, aren't you?

Quoting Page98:

Such delusional woman AND that is why I always see the same people posting the saddest post...

whoa... Darwin did say it best, "survival of the FITTEST" ... which you clearly arent. Sorry, but that is the truth. You have to WORK to be FIT. Same goes for your mind and soul.

But like exercise, it is easier for many to give into your cravings (bad relationships, etc) and that is why it fails time and time again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Why are you being so nasty? Serious question. Does it make you feel good about yourself? Do you think kicking people when they are down makes you a good person, a role model?

Quoting Page98:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:10 PM
She's just a nasty, cold hearted person. She just keeps harping on "oh he hurt you, you deserve it"

No she goddamn didn't deserve that. Nobody does. Love makes us blind. She tried keeping her family together. She lost her mother in a tragic way.

But this broad wants to just keep with the "logic" she deserved that.

She's just awful.

Nikki, don't listen to her. This woman apparently shits glitter.

Quoting MommieSDW:

Why are you being so nasty? Serious question. Does it make you feel good about yourself? Do you think kicking people when they are down makes you a good person, a role model?

Quoting Page98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Page98
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Im not being nasty. It just seems a lot of women in here complain and complain about issues that YOU yourself are creating and then to top it off, instead of us as women trying to BETTER each other, we throw each other a pity party.

Im not about the pity party. I've dealt with SO MUCH in my life, that when I see this kind of stupidity

1. Bragging about taking stuff, etc.

2. Going back to a man that is abusive/etc.

it breaks my heart. I simply cannot believe that in todays time and age, there are still women out there that do not know their own value.

.... but worst, that the so called "friends" would rather throw a pity party then actually give some insight. 

Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Just for you Brandi lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Page98
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM

When did I say this?

THIS is what bothers me about women like you. That you lie just to explain an emotion. If you dont like my opinion, cool, but dont lie and say that I said something I didnt... and then spread it like a wild fire.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

She's just a nasty, cold hearted person. She just keeps harping on "oh he hurt you, you deserve it"

No she goddamn didn't deserve that. Nobody does. Love makes us blind. She tried keeping her family together. She lost her mother in a tragic way.

But this broad wants to just keep with the "logic" she deserved that.

She's just awful.

Nikki, don't listen to her. This woman apparently shits glitter.

Quoting MommieSDW:

Quoting Page98:

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Honestly you're the sad one. I pity anyone who has to deal with your miserable ass in real life.

I would LOVE to know you in person. I'd have some fun with you!

Quoting Page98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)