Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
So as I posted Monday, I broke the news to my ex that I was leaving. Apparently he must have thought that I was going to leave all my furniture there knowing he owes the complex money and got an eviction warning lol... Yeah ok. I ain't that stupid. So I moved everything out and some. He woke up this afternoon for work and seen we wiped the place clean and got pissed and smashed the dining room table to pieces ( it was something I was going to leave for him) and started spazzing out. He left for work and I cleaned house. I bought him a really expensive tablet that I out on my cc and he thought he was keeping it! Ha! I took that shit too. It's technically mine since I bought it and still am paying on it. He made a mess when he busted the table, there was wood every where so I didn't bother to clean up like I was going to while we were moving. I'm waiting for his nasty mid night phone call when he gets home as to why the place is a mess and where his tablet is. And get this. He says he doesn't want to see the boys til he moves out in April... Smh. I left some stuff there for him so they had a place to sleep, a tv to watch, and all the stuff in the kitchen. Whatever fuck him. He is bitter and is now going to make my boys suffer. Shows how much of a man he is. I wouldn't have taken everything, but... I bought EVERYTHING in that apartment and I didn't want to risk him getting evicted and a lock being put on the door and I lose everything. He is being such a bitter ass. But yet he left me in September and didnt care, now the tables are turned and he is acting like a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
Page98
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:18 PM

see... even your reply just goes to show where you are mentally and emotionally.

=( I really do hope that at some point, you take responsibility for your own actions in this mess and only then, will you be able to grow from it and learn so as to HOPEFULLY, not make the same mistake again.

If not, im sure in about a year we will be reading about the next guy that did you wrong... but dont worry, your "friends" wont make you EVEN THINK you should be held accountable for any of it and we will commence another pity party for you.

They'll say, "but she is so strong, she didnt deserve this"...

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Honestly you're the sad one. I pity anyone who has to deal with your miserable ass in real life.

I would LOVE to know you in person. I'd have some fun with you!

Quoting Page98:

Such delusional woman AND that is why I always see the same people posting the saddest post...

he messed you over once and you return to him?

gosh and now youre crying because he hurt you again? REALLY?

whoa... Darwin did say it best, "survival of the FITTEST" ... which you clearly arent. Sorry, but that is the truth. You have to WORK to be FIT. Same goes for your mind and soul.

But like exercise, it is easier for many to give into your cravings (bad relationships, etc) and that is why it fails time and time again.

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM
First of all I took everything because I paid for it all. Why should I let him live on my dime???? Second of all, I went back to him when I was weak and vulnerable. Have you ever lost a parent? Have you ever watched them die by suicide right before your eyes. If not, you have no fucking clue how weak I was at that point and why I went back. Fucking excuse me for finally seeing the bullshit and leaving. Smh.

You know what, every mother fuckin time someone needs an answer about life... I will direct them to you since you seem to be a fuckin know it all.

Quoting Page98:

Im not being nasty. It just seems a lot of women in here complain and complain about issues that YOU yourself are creating and then to top it off, instead of us as women trying to BETTER each other, we throw each other a pity party.

Im not about the pity party. I've dealt with SO MUCH in my life, that when I see this kind of stupidity

1. Bragging about taking stuff, etc.

2. Going back to a man that is abusive/etc.

it breaks my heart. I simply cannot believe that in todays time and age, there are still women out there that do not know their own value.

.... but worst, that the so called "friends" would rather throw a pity party then actually give some insight. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

^^

I can read between the lines. That's exactly what you said. What exactly did you mean by that, then?

I'm a liar?

How about you're a cold hearted bitch with no sympathy, and completely judgemental, and full of shit. You come on this forum and spout off at the mouth to everyone that you're somehow better and know it all.

Off is the general direction i wish you'd fuck, seriously.
Quoting Page98:

When did I say this?

THIS is what bothers me about women like you. That you lie just to explain an emotion. If you dont like my opinion, cool, but dont lie and say that I said something I didnt... and then spread it like a wild fire.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

She's just a nasty, cold hearted person. She just keeps harping on "oh he hurt you, you deserve it"

No she goddamn didn't deserve that. Nobody does. Love makes us blind. She tried keeping her family together. She lost her mother in a tragic way.

But this broad wants to just keep with the "logic" she deserved that.

She's just awful.

Nikki, don't listen to her. This woman apparently shits glitter.

Quoting MommieSDW:

Why are you being so nasty? Serious question. Does it make you feel good about yourself? Do you think kicking people when they are down makes you a good person, a role model?

Quoting Page98:

Such delusional woman AND that is why I always see the same people posting the saddest post...

whoa... Darwin did say it best, "survival of the FITTEST" ... which you clearly arent. Sorry, but that is the truth. You have to WORK to be FIT. Same goes for your mind and soul.

But like exercise, it is easier for many to give into your cravings (bad relationships, etc) and that is why it fails time and time again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Yeah.. Ok.. You're right. I fucked it all up. I'm in the wrong...

Smh. I'm gonna go take him back and give him everything I bought just to make you happy...

Quoting Page98:

see... even your reply just goes to show where you are mentally and emotionally.

=( I really do hope that at some point, you take responsibility for your own actions in this mess and only then, will you be able to grow from it and learn so as to HOPEFULLY, not make the same mistake again.

If not, im sure in about a year we will be reading about the next guy that did you wrong... but dont worry, your "friends" wont make you EVEN THINK you should be held accountable for any of it and we will commence another pity party for you.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Honestly you're the sad one. I pity anyone who has to deal with your miserable ass in real life.

Quoting Page98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Lol yeah Nikki how dare you take all the shit that is YOURS! *gasp* how childish of you to do that. *rolls eyes*

I'd love to put this woman in a room full of domestic violence survivors and let her say this shit to their faces.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Smh. I'm gonna go take him back and give him everything I bought just to make you happy...

Quoting Page98:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting Page98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Lmfao she wouldn't even last in a room with just me. I'm not the one Brandi...

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Lol yeah Nikki how dare you take all the shit that is YOURS! *gasp* how childish of you to do that. *rolls eyes*

I'd love to put this woman in a room full of domestic violence survivors and let her say this shit to their faces.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting Page98:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting Page98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Exactly!

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Lmfao she wouldn't even last in a room with just me. I'm not the one Brandi...

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting Page98:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting Page98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Page98
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:29 PM

You said you GIFTED him the tablet.

Second, yes, I have lost my parents and one of them died in front of me. So yes. You really have no idea how much death I've seen. 

So yes, I actually DO know what Im talking about.

The difference between type A and type B is that one gives in to more misery when confronted with misery, while the other sees a golden opportunity to GROW and learn from it.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

First of all I took everything because I paid for it all. Why should I let him live on my dime???? Second of all, I went back to him when I was weak and vulnerable. Have you ever lost a parent? Have you ever watched them die by suicide right before your eyes. If not, you have no fucking clue how weak I was at that point and why I went back. Fucking excuse me for finally seeing the bullshit and leaving. Smh.

You know what, every mother fuckin time someone needs an answer about life... I will direct them to you since you seem to be a fuckin know it all.

Quoting Page98:

Im not being nasty. It just seems a lot of women in here complain and complain about issues that YOU yourself are creating and then to top it off, instead of us as women trying to BETTER each other, we throw each other a pity party.

Im not about the pity party. I've dealt with SO MUCH in my life, that when I see this kind of stupidity

it breaks my heart. I simply cannot believe that in todays time and age, there are still women out there that do not know their own value.

.... but worst, that the so called "friends" would rather throw a pity party then actually give some insight. 

Robe739IsBack
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:43 PM
OHH Dear....
You must feel super-special & important everytime you see that you have another notification from all of the times you've been quoted in this post.

Keep up the hard work & by tomorrow you'll have yourself convinced that your snarky, judgmental, & bitter opinion is actually worthy of someone else's time.

What a sad life you must lead, that forcing your judgment onto someone & waiting impatiently as you refresh your screen for a reply has become your ONLY form of attention. :/

Seriously. Move along little grasshopper. The MC group seems to be a much better fit for you.

Quoting Page98:

Second, yes, I have lost my parents and one of them died in front of me. So yes. You really have no idea how much death I've seen. 

The difference between type A and type B is that one gives in to more misery when confronted with misery, while the other sees a golden opportunity to GROW and learn from it.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting Page98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Page98
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Whoa so descriptive of the activity that only one that acts that way would know.

Darling, I gave my opinion and because it didnt jell well with others, it comes to this.

Unlike others, I have not threatened or said I would like to care of someone if I had them infront of me, etc.

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

OHH Dear....
You must feel super-special & important everytime you see that you have another notification from all of the times you've been quoted in this post.

Keep up the hard work & by tomorrow you'll have yourself convinced that your snarky, judgmental, & bitter opinion is actually worthy of someone else's time.

What a sad life you must lead, that forcing your judgment onto someone & waiting impatiently as you refresh your screen for a reply has become your ONLY form of attention. :/

Seriously. Move along little grasshopper. The MC group seems to be a much better fit for you.

Quoting Page98:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting Page98:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN