Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
So as I posted Monday, I broke the news to my ex that I was leaving. Apparently he must have thought that I was going to leave all my furniture there knowing he owes the complex money and got an eviction warning lol... Yeah ok. I ain't that stupid. So I moved everything out and some. He woke up this afternoon for work and seen we wiped the place clean and got pissed and smashed the dining room table to pieces ( it was something I was going to leave for him) and started spazzing out. He left for work and I cleaned house. I bought him a really expensive tablet that I out on my cc and he thought he was keeping it! Ha! I took that shit too. It's technically mine since I bought it and still am paying on it. He made a mess when he busted the table, there was wood every where so I didn't bother to clean up like I was going to while we were moving. I'm waiting for his nasty mid night phone call when he gets home as to why the place is a mess and where his tablet is. And get this. He says he doesn't want to see the boys til he moves out in April... Smh. I left some stuff there for him so they had a place to sleep, a tv to watch, and all the stuff in the kitchen. Whatever fuck him. He is bitter and is now going to make my boys suffer. Shows how much of a man he is. I wouldn't have taken everything, but... I bought EVERYTHING in that apartment and I didn't want to risk him getting evicted and a lock being put on the door and I lose everything. He is being such a bitter ass. But yet he left me in September and didnt care, now the tables are turned and he is acting like a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Replies (91-91):
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Yup. Exactly.

Quoting Beenhereforever:

Yea sounds like he backed out of a potential confession

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Multiple emotional affairs with other women, I don't know if anything ever got physical. He did say when we were spilt up last time that he cheated and when I said oh really? He said no not like that, you know what I mean.

Quoting Beenhereforever:

Yep. I left my ex after 8 years my son said the same thing. Did he cheat on you?

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

I made copies of the keys at Home Depot this morning lol, that way he can't screw me when I need to pull the few things I need. I took the day off today so that I could get more stuff done, I get all dressed up to go to the mall to pick something up for my dad and who is standing on the corner of my street walking the dog...yup...him...smh. So about 30 minutes later he called me and asked if I can take the dog when he moves because he can't take him to his moms when he moves...I can't take the dog, I don't have the time, and my dad doesn't want another dog here. Not my problem. He made me give my yorkie up last year because the dog was scared of him. I cried for weeks... Then we got a dog he really liked, and watch him blame him losing his dog on me and telling the kids it's all my fault....smh. He just keeps calling me for stupid shit. If it isn't about the kids I don't wanna hear it. A person can only take so much and after 8 years I've reached my breaking point. I'm so relieved to be out of that toxic relationship. I slept so good last night. I am so happy, and my kids even seem more at ease even though we moved so suddenly. They were so good last night. My little one has been having potty accidents a lot a night , last night he didn't. He even told me in the car last night when I told them we are now with my dad, he said good I didn't like that apartment anyways. I don't like being there.... What does that tell you?

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

I am so glad that you don't have to deal w him anymore.

Drop the keys off while he's at work brig your dad w you and wash your hands of him. But make sure that you go to the courts just so he can't mess w you through your children.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

My dad and two coworkers took off and we got everything out and to my dads. I took today off to finish up a few things. I'm so relieved it's indescribable. I feel so ok. He called at 10 last night wanting to talk to the boys but I wouldn't let him talk to them because I had them settled in and ready for bed. Then called back at mid night asking for the basement keys back even though he said I could use them til I was done. I know he just wanted to see me. I saw him 5 mins later walking in front of my dads house (the apartment is a block and a half away). He has shown me soooo many more reasons why I don't need to be with him. I know I deserve better.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Thank goodness your gone.

Do you have to go back to the house anymore or are you moved out totally??

I cannot believe what an ass that he doesn't wanna see his children till April. Do you think he's going that to hurt you or he is that immature??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)