Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

How would you feel?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:21 AM
  • 8 Replies
How would you feel if your bf told you that he was going to take his friend from Indiana to Texas? Now what if said friend happens to be a girl? And recently found out this friend of his is an ex? He's mad because I told him that I'm not comfortable with it at all. I'm just kind of wondering what you ladies think?
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
got2monsters
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:25 AM
first of all, how long have yall been together, still dating, living together, kids together? all of this factors in.

for me, if my dh or bf wanted to drive his exgf from indiana to tx alone, id not be ok with that, even if i had no reason to be suspicious its still the princepal of it, its just a form of disrespect i think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Um no. that had red flags all over it. Shady. Shady. Shady. Sounds like he's about to cheat if he hasn't already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
your_angel
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:33 AM
Absolutely not. That doesn't sound appropriate
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:42 AM
He hid friend was female
And an ex
...there's a reason he wasn't honest. I'd be uncomfortable to say the least
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaJJ430
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:42 AM

I agree with everyone so far... I mean I dont want to make you feel worse then you do... but it seriously seems shady.

SOCO101
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I wouldn't be ok with it either. If he didn't have a problem with me going too, I may not be so against it.

Rach0307
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:53 AM
I completely agree with this. There are many factors to take into account. In my case, my DH would never even fathom doing something like that for anybody who isn't a relative. Even if he did, he'd expect that I wouldn't be okay with it, so he would never get mad at me for feeling that way!

Quoting got2monsters:

first of all, how long have yall been together, still dating, living together, kids together? all of this factors in.

for me, if my dh or bf wanted to drive his exgf from indiana to tx alone, id not be ok with that, even if i had no reason to be suspicious its still the princepal of it, its just a form of disrespect i think.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM
My DH would never think to do that. Even if he is just trying to be nice, nothing else, it still puts him in a bad situation and temptation is there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN