Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I tried to watch the casey anthony lifetime movie...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:28 AM
  • 6 Replies
I couldnt. I barely made it 20 mins in.Just knowing that monster killed that poor baby just makes me so mad. I cant handle hearing about any type of harm to kids. But that story especially pisses me off, because she walked. Honestly, im not a violent person, at all. But if I saw her, ever. Dh would have to hold me down.

Glad im watchibg Storage Wars now...that just like killed my night trying ti watch that. Im a Rob Lowe fan...and the movies more based onthe prosecuting attorney..but its still to much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ruby_jewel_04
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with you 100%. She's a waste of human flesh, and should have been convicted. I'd like to get her alone in a dark alley.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilyelephant
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:53 PM

No way, I thought about it but just knowing it exists pisses me off.  I know she doesn't get money for it but still, it's contributing to her infamy.  Psychopaths like that kind of attention.

Titana
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I feel the same way! I know she will get what she deserves in time. Karma is a b*tch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:29 PM
She's a psycho!! The prosecution failed that little girl just as much as her family did. Unfortunately without sufficient evidence you cannot convict someone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Ugh, they made a movie?????
bfairbanks
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM
I tried to watch it to and found myself arguing with the tv... I'm watching kourtney and Kim take Miami now. I agree with you tho I was pregnant and had my dd during the trial it hit so close to me. I would like to see her now...I'm surprised other mommas haven't gotten a hold of her yet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN