Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Frustrated!! :(

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 1 Replies

98% of the time my SO is great.... He is a great dad and never looses his cool or gets angry.... I am going to be 33 weeks pregnant on Friday... And we have a 17 month old. I'm not going to lie, some days are tough! I feel like this pregnancy I am way more moody I was with the last one.... For the most part I keep myself in check and don't take it out on the baby or him, but sometimes I can't help it. Sometimes I have a short fuse or things bother me for reasons unknown... but to my SO its like I can't get emotional at all. He calls me out if I sound annoyed or doesn't understand why I get snippy. Honestly that just makes things worse... I don't want to hear from him that I sound exasperated or annoyed. Its almost like I am not allowed to get annoyed with ANYTHING he does because to him he never messes up or does anything annoying or wrong... And no one is perfect! He was so great with my last pregnancy... very supportive... cooked me dinner... tried to make sure I was comfortable and happy... I just don't feel like that this time around... I know having a 17 month old is exhausting.... I know he works 12 hour days and he's tired when he gets home... but every night after we eat... and give the baby a bath.... they both go to bed and I hardly have any time with him. Ugh. I feel bad for complaining but he's my only real link to the outside world... I don't have any friends to hang out with... and I dont really talk to my sister anymore.... it seems lately everytime I try to talk to my mom she wants to get off the phone right away... Maybe I am just lonely. 

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Some of what you're feeling is from the pregnancy, but it's tougher to deal with all of that when you don't feel like you're getting support from family or friends, too. In addition to this group where we're all here for you, you should check out the Pregnancy group, too. Making more friends online can help you feel a little less lonely offline. ((HUGS))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN