Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do any of you feel uncomfortable with your bodies?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM
  • 56 Replies
Ever since having the twins 7 years ago I've always feel uncomfortable with my self image especially during sex. With my current bf of 2 years I still can't feel comfortable around him naked. I still keep my shirt on during sex and it drives me crazy. And he gets annoyed and tells me that he doesn't care what I look like under clothes that I'm pretty to him. So therefor he's always on top! Only because I don't feel sexy and always think negative. How can I get out of that mood and just feel sexy? My ex used to put me down all the time about the way I look and I feel like that still has an impact on my relationships
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss_Sheila
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:04 PM
i do only because i have a few stretch marks that i wish i could get rid of im thin 118lbs bt id feel akward wearing a bikini wit the few strerch marks i have.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alexislovesjr
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I did after my 2nd baby but he said he doesnt care so I believe him. Im okay with everything but my lower tummy. I do my best to keep up with myself for my hubby: gym, pilates, etc.

MrsLondon
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:07 PM
3 moms liked this

Well I don't "love" my post baby body. I have stretch marks from dd1 and with dd2 they didn't get any worse but I still hate them. Plus my boobies are little :( So after breast milk they are pretty much just saggy skin lol.. It sucks but oh well. It doesn't stop me from getting naked. No one is perfect.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I am very comfortable with myself. You need to trust your bf, he is telling the truth. Guys don't care about what we care or worry about.

Newmom.com12
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I have a 4 month old and I hate my body I use to have tight everything but after child birth body did a 360 I have a few stretch marks on my stomach but a lot on my but n legs and my nipples went from pink to dark my husband said I'm fine but I am insecure about myself I weighed 170 goin n labor now I'm 133 lose

krystaal870
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I used to be 130 when I got with him and now I'm up to 170 even though people say I don't look it because I got a big butt lol but I just can't feel good about myself at all!
momsince04
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Nope I loved my body, I'm not perfect, but I loved it. The only way you will over come it is if you believe you are sexy. If you don't like something change it. It's so easy to find excuses not to work out and what not, but if you are that unhappy then do something. I never worked out, but I didn't because I don't like to. I'm 9 months pregnant w baby # 3 and I rock heels and sexy underwear. i do everything to make me feel sexy. It's in your head, so only you can fix it
krystaal870
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:11 PM
And it's made me become more jealous cause I think that he wants someone skinnier only because I see him looking sometimes. And I'm like what cause she's skinny!? And he gets do mad at me.
MommieSDW
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Eh, I do when I have a belly. When I lose a little weight, my belly is the first to go. I don't care about stretch marks, or jiggy thighs, or dimple butt. But something about me having a gut just makes me miserable.

momsince04
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Then get your butt in gear. Be his fantasy. There is nothing stopping you. Just because you are a mom does not mean you let yourself go. Become the girl he was attracted to when you first met. You can't do anything about stretch marks, but lights off can hide that.

Quoting krystaal870:

And it's made me become more jealous cause I think that he wants someone skinnier only because I see him looking sometimes. And I'm like what cause she's skinny!? And he gets do mad at me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN