Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Went to Dave & Busters for the.1st time today.

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 16 Replies
With my dad & his girlfriend. We had a blast. Well on the way out my dad asked about my son (4.5) what time at night he had to leave. They said he doesn't. The only rule they have is any under 18 is accompanied by a guardian who is atleast 25. I get they have to have rules, but by those rules if I want to take him for lunch one day I AM NOT ALLOWED! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM

LOL I wouldn't be able to either.  I am not 25 yet and neither is my husband.  Our hird child is coming in three weeks.

I don't know what this place is though.

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM

We don't have D&B's in Washington. :( My husband, from SoCal, says I am missing out lol. No In N Out either. 

aidyns_mommy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Never heard of in n out lol

But yes, you are missing out. It was so much fun& the food was good!

Quoting MommieSDW:

We don't have D&B's in Washington. :( My husband, from SoCal, says I am missing out lol. No In N Out either. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Df could take us lol he is 27. I am 23.

Quoting PEEK05:

LOL I wouldn't be able to either.  I am not 25 yet and neither is my husband.  Our hird child is coming in three weeks.

I don't know what this place is though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Funfetti.
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

For dave & busters really? It gets that crazy in there with air hockey and whack a mole?wow, who knew.

aidyns_mommy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I went and read their policy online. 1 guardian can only have up to 6 minors. Lol.

Quoting .Funfetti.:

For dave & busters really? It gets that crazy in there with air hockey and whack a mole?wow, who knew.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I think it's because they have a bar in the game room or something, it's supposed to be for "adults."  I took my little bro & sis though, it was a blast!!  That was in NY though, I wish we had one where I live.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:29 PM
I had one of my baby showers there. It was really neat! Only time I've ever been there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I know why they have the rule I just think its funny I at 23 can't take my son there technically because I'm not 25. I'm sure they would never question or kick us out though lol.

Quoting MMerrill:

I think it's because they have a bar in the game room or something, it's supposed to be for "adults."  I took my little bro & sis though, it was a blast!!  That was in NY though, I wish we had one where I live.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:32 PM
What a good idea lol. Can I have a baby shower for baby#2? Lol I just want game tokens as a gift.... (whenever we have a baby #2)

Quoting OBImomma:

I had one of my baby showers there. It was really neat! Only time I've ever been there

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN