Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Breast Augmentation

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:19 PM
  • 11 Replies
I'm thinking about getting my breasts enlarged. Prepregnancy, they were a 32A. I wasn't very happy with them but I wasn't obsessing much. Post pregnancy my breasts are even smaller, uneven, and they sag. I can honestly say I hate them. I was wondering if any one else dealt with a similar issue and what you did. I also just got engaged this past Monday and would like to fill out my dress when the time comes.I'd like a semi-long engagement.
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I got mine done after I had my son. I went from an A cup to a full D. They were ridiculous. I had never minded having small boobs because I have a small frame, but after such a dramatic increase in size they were stretched to oblivion. They looked like raisins, they were purple all over because of all the stretch marks and were just two flaps of extremely wrinkled skin.

So a year after I had my son I got saline implants. I went to many referrals until I found a doctor I was comfortable with. I got a C, just big enough to fill out the excess skin. I am happy that I did it, I usually forget that I had them done because they fit me perfectly.

erin708
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Kinda similiar. But the opposite. Pre pregnancy I was a 36c. After three kids I'm a 34dd. I hate them. They are big, saggy, and the left is much bigger. I want a reduction so bad. Hopefully one day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrangeDays
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Minus being purple from the stretch marks, this is exactly how mine are. I'm dying to get implants. I want a full, perky C cup. Hopefully someday.. *sigh*

Quoting MissTuree:

I got mine done after I had my son. I went from an A cup to a full D. They were ridiculous. I had never minded having small boobs because I have a small frame, but after such a dramatic increase in size they were stretched to oblivion. They looked like raisins, they were purple all over because of all the stretch marks and were just two flaps of extremely wrinkled skin.

So a year after I had my son I got saline implants. I went to many referrals until I found a doctor I was comfortable with. I got a C, just big enough to fill out the excess skin. I am happy that I did it, I usually forget that I had them done because they fit me perfectly.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM
I feel like if they are honestly so bad that you can't overcome how you feel, and look into the pros and cons, go for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Mine were only $3,600. I saved for about 6 months and got them done. They may have been cheap but  I have never had any problems (had them for almost 8 years now) and they honestly look very natural.

Quoting StrangeDays:

Minus being purple from the stretch marks, this is exactly how mine are. I'm dying to get implants. I want a full, perky C cup. Hopefully someday.. *sigh*

Quoting MissTuree:

molacio
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I want to go to a full C. I didn't get stretch marks on my breasts from pregnancy. I did find a doctor I'm comfortable with in Weston, Florida.I'm just so unhappy with my breasts right now I feel I can't do it fast enough.
Hanab818
by Hana on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Let me know who you go to. I went from a 34d to 34h. They are wayyyyy to big. I looked into a couple Dr around us but I haven't found anyone yet. I defense want a reduction when I'm done nursing Riley.
molacio
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Quoting Hanab818:

Let me know who you go to. I went from a 34d to 34h. They are wayyyyy to big. I looked into a couple Dr around us but I haven't found anyone yet. I defense want a reduction when I'm done nursing Riley.

His name is Robert Rothfield. He did my best friends reduction and they came out great. The scars are minimal, they look great, and feel completely natural. She went with the 'gummy bear' implants. After seeing her breasts, the doctor did such a good job it sold me.
SpiderTresses
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah I know a girl who had b's before, dd's during, then a's after. Um I saw her in a bikini and it's not the worst thing ever but I understand the not filling out part because without a bra the top made her look flat and the skin wrinkled (which you wouldn't see all this in a wedding dress) BUT she was happy with her body and it showed. But I think if you are unhappy it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks because YOU need to be happy with who you are.
StrangeDays
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:08 PM
That's awesome. I'm looking for a place that offers financing and then using some of our tax refund next year for a down payment. I *could* save up, but I know I won't. Lol

Quoting MissTuree:

Mine were only $3,600. I saved for about 6 months and got them done. They may have been cheap but  I have never had any problems (had them for almost 8 years now) and they honestly look very natural.

Quoting StrangeDays:

Quoting MissTuree:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN