Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Ewww, no condoms!

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 76 Replies
2 moms liked this
Personally, I hate them. I mean, yes, if I was somehow going to bump uglies with some random, I would use one, of course. But in a relationship, I'd rather not. Especially if there isn't trust issues. I hate hate hate the difference of feeling from bareback.

Just my random confession.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2my2boys
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM
bump uglies...lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sj3starz
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:36 AM
I've only gone without with 3 people in my life, regardless of relationship status or if I were on some other method of bc. One was a spur of the moment and weren't prepared, next was (my now 2nd) longest relationship and fiancee at the time, and dh.
I'd have to say that now that I'm married I wouldn't want to go back to condoms, but if something were to happen to dh and I was able to move on, I'd be back to rubbers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sj3starz
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:37 AM
3 moms liked this
P.s. I like the no mess aspect of condoms sometimes. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxTales
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't like them either. DH doesn't mind them. However, I figured "oh, what the heck, it is way too early in my cycle to get pregnant." and now I'm 10 weeks pregnant hahaha not sure if it was that time or if a condom failed, but pretty sure all our condoms were brand new and in tact!! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Swallow? Lolz!!!

I don't mind the mess most times.

Quoting sj3starz:

P.s. I like the no mess aspect of condoms sometimes. Lol
StarryRain
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:40 AM
It's a great term!

Quoting mama2my2boys:

bump uglies...lmao
StarryRain
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Roflmaoooooooooooo! Congrats.

Quoting FoxTales:

I don't like them either. DH doesn't mind them. However, I figured "oh, what the heck, it is way too early in my cycle to get pregnant." and now I'm 10 weeks pregnant hahaha not sure if it was that time or if a condom failed, but pretty sure all our condoms were brand new and in tact!! lol
EmmaZate
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh and I have never used them and would prefer not to... Other than that the only time I didn't use one was with my ex husband, and somehow I ended up with an std... He claimed it wasn't from him and I was "just a whore". What a loser
FoxTales
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Thanks lol it was a surprise gift... Haha

Quoting StarryRain:

Roflmaoooooooooooo! Congrats.

Quoting FoxTales:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:43 AM
I found a condom on our bathroom floor (used... Eew) a week or so ago... It must have fallen out of the garbage.... Good to know our roommate is safe... But I don't want to see it! Lmao
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN