Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Beyonce Pregnant ?

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:53 AM
  • 99 Replies

I just don't think she was ever pregnant. I mean, there's nothing wrong with a surrogate mom but why fake a pregnancy ? Who agrees/disagrees ?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
She has a baby?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM
I don't think she faked it, that'd be so dumb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:20 AM
2 moms liked this
I wish I cared these days. I'm so disgusted with Hollywood and celebrities and such anymore, I just can't get stressed anymore Lolz!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:25 AM
3 moms liked this
Beyonce was never pregnant, Sandy Hook was fake, etc. These conspiracy theories are laughable. And ridiculously stupid.
liams_mama12
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Yeah disgusting quite captures it. I don't understand how anyone could get "stressed" about it..... hmm.

Quoting StarryRain:

I wish I cared these days. I'm so disgusted with Hollywood and celebrities and such anymore, I just can't get stressed anymore Lolz!

liams_mama12
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:17 AM

So you disagree ? lmao.

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Beyonce was never pregnant, Sandy Hook was fake, etc. These conspiracy theories are laughable. And ridiculously stupid.

Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:19 AM
2 moms liked this
I've never seen reason for her to fake it? I'd be more interested in hearing her reason for never showing the baby's face, haha.

Quoting liams_mama12:

So you disagree ? lmao.

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

liams_mama12
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah that's a good point. I just saw a picture of her deflating belly on a talk show she did..... it was little weird... 

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

I've never seen reason for her to fake it? I'd be more interested in hearing her reason for never showing the baby's face, haha.

Quoting liams_mama12:

So you disagree ? lmao.

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:24 AM
I've heard people talk about that but I'm 30 weeks pregnant and sometimes my son moves in these AWKWARD positions and it makes my belly look so weird haha. Maybe that's what happened with her?

Quoting liams_mama12:

Yeah that's a good point. I just saw a picture of her deflating belly on a talk show she did..... it was little weird... 

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Quoting liams_mama12:

So you disagree ? lmao.

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

liams_mama12
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Aww congrats !! What are you naming him ?? And yess haha that's a good point !!! 

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

I've heard people talk about that but I'm 30 weeks pregnant and sometimes my son moves in these AWKWARD positions and it makes my belly look so weird haha. Maybe that's what happened with her?

Quoting liams_mama12:

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Quoting liams_mama12:

So you disagree ? lmao.

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN