Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Giving it a go! *Update*

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

I put my 27 month old in undies today. She went poop and potty on the potty 2 days ago after telling me she had to go. I'm hoping *fingers crossed*. She's already doing better than her almost 4 year old sister who has been all of a sudden pooping in her pants daily lately lol. She surprised me by singing me the potty song from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood this morning. I can't wait to not have any in diapers (until we are able to conceive again anyways lol), even though I love my cloth diapers!

ETA: She stayed dry all day, aside from naptime when she had a diaper on, but from the looks of that diaper, she didn't have any control over it :) I'm hoping to get her daddy on track tomorrow for the afternoon when I work. So far so good :)

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
erin708
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:08 AM
My three yr old just doesn't want to pt. Her sister was soo much easier. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Hope it goes well!

Cassie2115
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Thanks! So far so good :) 3 hours down and still dry. So exciting!

Quoting Courtney610:

Hope it goes well!

Cassie2115
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM

My almost 4 yr old has been very difficult. But I think she's showing the younger one more and more. And a couple days ago the younger one found the undies that were too small for the older one and got all excited. Hoping for good things from both of them. GL with yours :)

Quoting erin708:

My three yr old just doesn't want to pt. Her sister was soo much easier. Good luck!

MAJL2009
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:33 PM

YAY! My 3 year old ds is now finally getting the hang of it! :-) The other day; he went into the bathroom, I hear: "Mom, come here!" and I opened the door, he was going poop all by himself for the first time! It's been a rough time trying to potty train him with his dad and I having shared custody and his dad does shit when it comes to this!

seraphimsong
by Ashley on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Good luck! I hope she stays dry!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:32 AM

im slowly getting DS into potty training. slooooowly. hes starting to show interest but i think he will take a bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN