Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you trust...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:53 AM
  • 38 Replies
The government?

If you are American, primarily, since that's the country am from, however, I want to hear from everyone. Do you trust your country's leading government? If so to what degree? If not why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM
No. I have family in high places and heard too many things hidden from most citizens, its hard to trust when its got so many secrets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Not really. Everyone knows politicians lie. Can't trust a liar
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Nope not at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:25 PM
NO not at all.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by Rain on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Interesting. :)

I'm happily surprised.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Not at all. They are all looking out for their own. Not for the citizens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

The gubment owt to ghet us. 

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
3 moms liked this

But honestly, no. Once upon a time, we as a country formed to break free of the reign of a monarchy where people had no say in anything and life could change at the drop of the hat. People and their leads worked together to make this country a great one. America was known all over as the land of freedom. Slowly, we've become a joke. For the people, by the people has become for the big corportions, into the pockets of the leaders. They make us feel like we have say by picking 2 talking heads for us to choose from, neither of which are good heads. (I'm talking about the parties, not necessarily the people). We are racist and nasty to people who move here from other countries, we pretend we are better than everyone while neglecting health and education. Our military is treated like crap, and their pay is always first on the chopping block when these bitches in congress can't get their shit together. I love this country, I really do, but I am so scared of what we could allow to progress. 

Robe739IsBack
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Not even a tiny little bit. If "good" is done, it is only to pull the wool over the eyes of citizens & to overshadow all of the "bad" that goes on.
I don't think that conspiracy theories & the ides that there is a plan for a government take-over is all that irrational or unfathomable.
Though, I refuse to live my life "prepping" & being scared. If a NWO happens, I'd prefer to not survive to see the after results. I'd rather chill in Heaven safely with my loved ones. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)