Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Feeling the need...

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM
  • 10 Replies
To rearrange my living room.... Just can't decide How I want to do it! I'd REALLY like to just kind of flip the whole room, but because of where the wiring is for speakers, tv and phone I'm pretty limited. Bummer!! Hmmm....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cowboysgirl2810
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:50 AM
make hus rewire! thats what i did! lol! :;ad him climb in the attic and drop our cable line down another wall! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama.farmer
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I know how you feel! I've been sorta considering playing with my living room while DH is deployed. We just switched it, but with all the baby equipment out here, it gets a bit tight. When we moved in I felt like we'd never have enough furniture to fill it, but boy did I prove myself wrong. A swing, bouncer, playpen, and blanket on the floor will suck up that space fast. Add in a sewing station and it gets almost cramped!

nverheyn2011
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM

whenever i want to rearrange a room, it's a lame thing for me to do, i know, but I plug the outline of the room into the sims lol.

one can get really creative there. so long as you use the same type of furniture you have, you can do almost anything! lmao

mama.farmer
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

lol I do that too!

Quoting nverheyn2011:

whenever i want to rearrange a room, it's a lame thing for me to do, i know, but I plug the outline of the room into the sims lol.

one can get really creative there. so long as you use the same type of furniture you have, you can do almost anything! lmao

nverheyn2011
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM

whew! i thought i was crazy for doing it! lmao

Quoting mama.farmer:

lol I do that too!

Quoting nverheyn2011:

CafeMom Tickers
hnjen12
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Post a pic & maybe we can help.

mama.farmer
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Heck, naw. Sims is my outlet for revenge against my ex (make a fat Sim based on him, a fat wife, and make awful things happen to them), the house I'll never have, the house I will have, tons of animals, no animals, single mom, reclusive crazy militant dude...I LOVE Sims. It's like putting action to your imagination and/or complaints about real life!

Quoting nverheyn2011:

Quoting mama.farmer:

lol I do that too!

Quoting nverheyn2011:

nverheyn2011
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM

i love the sims too! I try to make epic legacies. my fave is the E family (mom E, dad E, john E... you get it lol)

one time I made a klepto and she had a baby with a ghost =/ it was weird.

Quoting mama.farmer:

Heck, naw. Sims is my outlet for revenge against my ex (make a fat Sim based on him, a fat wife, and make awful things happen to them), the house I'll never have, the house I will have, tons of animals, no animals, single mom, reclusive crazy militant dude...I LOVE Sims. It's like putting action to your imagination and/or complaints about real life!

Quoting nverheyn2011:

Quoting mama.farmer:

lol I do that too!

Quoting nverheyn2011:

CafeMom Tickers
mama.farmer
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM

lol I've done horrible things to my Sims; AWFUL. I actually made my ex and his wife have a kid, and they were so awful, they lost the kid to social services and then divorced. And then I made the wife get with another fat woman. But IRL, those two make me so mad, I figure if the worst I do is give them awful lives in Sims, they're lucky. 

Quoting nverheyn2011:

i love the sims too! I try to make epic legacies. my fave is the E family (mom E, dad E, john E... you get it lol)

one time I made a klepto and she had a baby with a ghost =/ it was weird.

Quoting mama.farmer:

Quoting nverheyn2011:

Quoting mama.farmer:

lol I do that too!

Quoting nverheyn2011:

miller060905
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have sims, but I have been known to draw it out on graph paper! Lol!

Quoting nverheyn2011:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)